Is erect jelqing safe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is erect jelqing safe?

Is erect jelqing safe to do? Has anyone tried it? any gains?

Not as a beginner. Erect jelqing doesn't just take conditioning, it takes knowing how your penis responds to jelqing. It's not a good idea to do without good experience. Even so, most guys don't do 100% erect jelqing, they do 80%-90%.
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
    link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
      Not as a beginner. Erect jelqing doesn't just take conditioning, it takes knowing how your penis responds to jelqing. It's not a good idea to do without good experience. Even so, most guys don't do 100% erect jelqing, they do 80%-90%.
      I see, theres nothing really on here about it...When doing advanced jelqs how many reps should you do? Also are they more effective than flaccid jelqs?

Comment

So, if you're lifting weights and you're just starting out you don't do 350 reverse grip, you start slow and build your way up. Erect jelqs are the 350 reverse grip bench press of PE. Most guys who decide to do erect jelqing do so because they need to stress their penis more because of scar tissue build up (of course this is my theory and others may disagree), but I wouldn't say they are more helpful than low EQ jelqing. Low EQ jelqs work for length and girth, while also reducing your risk for injury. Erect jelqing should be done slowly, with medium pressure and intermittently. I do high erection dry jelqing, which can be injury prone for people who aren't conditioned - and I do very few reps in succession to reduce my chance of injury.

I urge you, if you're a beginner, do not do high erection jelqing - start with JP 90 or some variation there of - this is a marathon not a sprint.

B
        link 2000's Links

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
          So, if you're lifting weights and you're just starting out you don't do 350 reverse grip, you start slow and build your way up. Erect jelqs are the 350 reverse grip bench press of PE. Most guys who decide to do erect jelqing do so because they need to stress their penis more because of scar tissue build up (of course this is my theory and others may disagree), but I wouldn't say they are more helpful than low EQ jelqing. Low EQ jelqs work for length and girth, while also reducing your risk for injury. Erect jelqing should be done slowly, with medium pressure and intermittently. I do high erection dry jelqing, which can be injury prone for people who aren't conditioned - and I do very few reps in succession to reduce my chance of injury.

I urge you, if you're a beginner, do not do high erection jelqing - start with JP 90 or some variation there of - this is a marathon not a sprint.

Ok dude, thanks for your help I've been doing the JP90 the last few weeks, every day and have noticed an increase in flaccid length...Will jelqing help me to gain erect length or should I add in a bit more stretching ?

Comment

You can add in extra reps of stretching if you like as you progress in JP90, but don't get nuts (no pun intended), but low erection Jelqing (like 30-40%) should also help in length especially if you do them with 5 second strokes.

B
            link 2000's Links

Comment

Ah ok Thanks for the advice man!

Comment

No problem man, that's what we're here for!

Grats on starting and keep up the good work!

B
                link 2000's Links

Comment

Working...
                X