This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making it less flat?

I have grown, my base is great but half way up it goes narrower. Not the wide partbut the depth. So base is great but half way up shaft it gets thiner in depth.

How can I fix this? If i get the width of my penis also in depth it would be much bigger Should I squeeze top and under or left and right side? Also, one thing I really thought about for a while
    will it grow where you push the blood or where the blood is pushed away?
    amc
    Last edited by amc; 03-05-2012, 09:14 AM.
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

You could try doing UJs (ultimate jelqs), increasing the size of the CS would increase depth

EDIT: link for UJs https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelq-uj.html
    My progress log

Comment

If I understand your wording, you want to add girth to the underside of your penis, right? The CS, as it is called.

Are you doing any v-jelqs currently?
      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

No just basic jelqs. Have done those, but never felt they were that good. So you say v-jelqs target cs?
        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

I can only say this with certainty: the base of my CS feels a little bigger. Emphasis on feels. Measuring base girth has been a hassle for me, so I can't give any stats.

They are supposed to be both a length and girth exercise, and the CS does fit nicely in the webbing of your fingers.

Why did you dislike them previously? I now do them seated, which I think has improved my ability to push down the fat pad, although you want to target the middle shaft so maybe that is irrelevant for you.

I wish I could tell you more with certainty, but it seems like PE'ers get very different results with different things.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

You might also try a pump along with clamping. Clamping should do the trick, though.

Comment

Working...
            X