Thread: Unhappy with penis curvature
- 03-05-2012 #1
My penis always had a down curve. I think I caused it because during my puberty years (when 70% of the day I was erect) I pointed my penis down so it wouldnt show too much.
This curve creates some small issues during sex. Its hard to penetrate without a 100% full erection. Its also sometimes hurts my girfriend during doggy, so we stopped it.
Anyone knows how to fix this?
Please note, that im 7'' in length so I dont really care about gaining size. I just want to fix the curve. :/
- 03-05-2012 #2
I have a downard curve to. I used to hate it but then I realized that it seems like the majority of girls prefer a downward curve to a straight penis. It's weird that she doesn't like doggy because normally a downward curve is more desirable for doggy. I have a problem getting it in if I'm not totally erect too.. just gotta work on EQ! Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is that a downward curve is more often a blessing than a curse. But if you really want to straighten it then jelq against the curve and maybe try extending. It will take a very very long time to see any improvements though more likely than not.PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y
- By kais91 in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 27Last Post: 12-15-2013, 11:28 AM
- By swingtime in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2010, 05:21 PM
- By waterloo.kid in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2010, 05:27 PM
- By slowhiker in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2010, 07:16 AM
- By Newb3 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 02-26-2009, 10:14 PM