Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More intense work out > negative P.I.s..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More intense work out > negative P.I.s..

So I started a new routine, post jp90, about 2 weeks ago. The routine involves both ulis and bundled stretches which much more intense exercises than I'd previously been doing.

I've noticed a loss of EQ, definitely. Also today I was hanging visibly smaller than usual, but after checking erect length things were still the same. (Phew)

The obvious thing to do would be to stop however I read that bundled stretches can ruin EQ anyway.

So - should I;

A. Stop for a few days or a week until things have gotten back to normal (My EQ was pretty high before)

B. Continue but with very low intensity on all exercises (As I did today)

C. Just crack on and assume the loss of EQ is expected and the slight loss of flaccid was due to 'atmospheric' conditions

*On the plus side I've gotten to a stage were I can edge through the PONR when holding a kegel... is that a dry orgasm? Its like a wave sensation so I assume it is.
    Starting stats (12/10/2011)
    NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Depends how much EQ you lost and if you're constantly turtled or it was just a one time thing. Take a day or two off if you need to
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I think everyone's body responds differently so the answer to your question is yes and no. Satisfied? haha
      Starting: 1/14/12
      BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
      BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

I think I'll give it a day or two off. I was feeling anxious this morning about a job interview so that might have been the cause of my lack of morning wood... but tbh I don't want to risk it. Will continue kegels/reverses and edging/ballooning and waiting until thngs feel normal again. May even take the whole week off.

Comment

Not long after I initially started to ramp up the intensity, I started to have low EQ. I worried about it too... However, I learned that with more intense sessions, it can be a temporary side effect. Your body should get used to the higher intensity with a little time and your EQ will return. I don't suggest backing off your intensity at all, you're probably just about to find the sweet spot your unit needs to grow!!! Basically, I've found that when low EQ follows a previous session, I'm on track for some fresh gains!!!

Hopeful this is helpful..........................
          Lurked since 2010
          start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
          current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
          Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
          Done with hanging...

Comment

Damn you throwing a spanner in the works, I was pretty convinced a break was the best thing.

The main thing is the loss of size when flaccid. Its about a .5" down - did you experience this? It could be due to tirdness, I've not been sleeping that well recently. Weirdly my 'not as good' EQ level erection seems to be the same length as my usual level EQ.

My 'morning wood' was also not as strong.

I can see the logic in carrying on, but worry about losing size permanently or getting hard flaccid etc.

Thanks for the advice though... any more is welcome.

Comment

There is some expectation of a loss of EQ when intense stretching or hanging is performed.. What one should watch is how long it lasts. I have trouble maintaining a boner after I hang for just a short time, but by the evening its a poon pounder that stands at attention with one eye straight ahead.
              One thing I would be curious about is your new routine and how many days you are doing it. From my own personel observation and what I have seen on many threads here I would say that heavy girth work requires more rest. I would not do Ulis and squeezes intensely everyday, I would go with an every other day approach and if after time you can handle more then do more. Silurian Soldier seems to have given some great input on this and no doubt it is backed by some experience. I too addapted to my new routine within a reasonable amount of time.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

10 minute rice sock warm up
                1. Helicopters, 5 way stretch (30 seconds each), 5 sets of 10 (5 each way) rotatary stretches (5 seconds each)
                2. 5 x tunica tugs (30 seconds)
                3. 3 x bundled strech (30 seconds)
                4. 3 x ulis (30 seconds)
                5. 60 x wet jelqs
                6. 10 minutes ballooning (at least)

This is what I'm doing at the moment.. the last 2 weeks I did flaccid bends instead of tunica tugs.

What worries me more than the loss of eq is the loss of flaccid size.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianStorm View Post
                  Damn you throwing a spanner in the works, I was pretty convinced a break was the best thing.

The main thing is the loss of size when flaccid. Its about a .5" down - did you experience this? It could be due to tirdness, I've not been sleeping that well recently. Weirdly my 'not as good' EQ level erection seems to be the same length as my usual level EQ.

My 'morning wood' was also not as strong.

I can see the logic in carrying on, but worry about losing size permanently or getting hard flaccid etc.

Thanks for the advice though... any more is welcome.
                  Yes, I had the same experience(turtle-turtle)... as your training evolves, it will begin to hang bigger(Mine did!)
                  Your "Wee-Wee" just got scared because it's not used to...ALL THAT!!!
                  ....but ALL THAT/intensity is just what it takes to grow................
                  Yeah, and don't forget to pull at it constantly...keep it chubby as much as you can throughout the day....
                  Lurked since 2010
                  start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                  Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                  Done with hanging...

Comment

Originally posted by BrianStorm View Post
                    10 minute rice sock warm up
                    1. Helicopters, 5 way stretch (30 seconds each), 5 sets of 10 (5 each way) rotatary stretches (5 seconds each)
                    2. 5 x tunica tugs (30 seconds)
                    3. 3 x bundled strech (30 seconds)
                    4. 3 x ulis (30 seconds)
                    5. 60 x wet jelqs
                    6. 10 minutes ballooning (at least)

This is what I'm doing at the moment.. the last 2 weeks I did flaccid bends instead of tunica tugs.

What worries me more than the loss of eq is the loss of flaccid size.
                    That looks like a good routine, I would keep it going and monitor your PIs, I dont know hoe you are doing your days on and off, If you are going 5 on 2 off try 2 on and 1 off, I think with girth work rest is a good thing but your work out is not insanely intense.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys.

BigO (Are you named after the Japanese anime series?) - I'm doing 5 days on 2 off at the moment.

Silurian.. - I'm going to go with what you say. I probably won't 'pull' quite as hard next time I'm bundling but the idea of growth is a great motivator so I will continue. I haven't had any successes yet but will plough on unless anything starts to hurt too much. How long did this period of 'shrinkage' last for you?

Comment

"How long did this period of 'shrinkage' last for you?"---BrianStrom

The shrinkage issue was back when I had just started PEing(something like 3-5 months in) . Just like you, it started happening after I began the more advanced stretching exercises. Curious, I researched the phenomena on this site. Found out that it's something you have to work against..."you don't want healing taking place when it's small/turtled"...
                        After I learned to hang properly, shrinkage has gone completely...my flaccid hangs nicely(better than ever before)

While you're using manual exercises it is probably going to be happening for sometime. Just give it hell...
                        Oh, and check out "fowfers" they can help a lot.(the video representation looks ineffective, follow the written instructions elsewhere on the site)
                        Lurked since 2010
                        start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                        Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                        Done with hanging...

Comment

Cool, I'll crack on with everything as usual then. Hopefully it's the sign that things are finally moving.

Comment

Just like Columbo.... one more thing.

My PC muscles seem to have gone to shit. I'd gotten to the dry orgasm stage recently... but when I tried the other day I just couldn't fully hold it. The muscles now feel weak, which is weird because they've been trainined the whole time I've been doing this (4/5 months or so).

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Comment

Make that .. well... more things

1. Ive been feeling anxious about not working/life recently; that's not going to help PE is it?

2. Any tips to help me get my EQ back on track? I'm 27 and I've been improving my 'meeting girl' related anxiety/fear recently... don't want to meet someone nice and then find excuses to not get into bed on the grounds of unfirm erections..

Comment

Working...
                              X