- 03-06-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
hello i have a quick question i don't really know where to post this but heres my question. my cigarette smoking habbit is pretty bad i smoke from a half a pack to a full pack a day i was wondering if smoking hookah whenever i cant fight against my cravings is a good way to deal with it and eventually quit smoking anything all together. I am trying to only smoke hookah when the craving is way to much and its either smoking hookah or buying a pack of cigs. a couple questions are
1. is the nicotine levels in hookah alot less then cigs
2. is it healthier then cigs (i don't really mind if it isn't im just caring about the nicotine level to help me wane off the habit so i can end up not smoking at all)
3. ive tried most techniques to quit but can people list some ideas for me to quit
I really wanna quit for better gains in pe. but that is only one reason the other big reason is that its really eating into my cash and my health and want to kick this habit once and for all ive tried a couple times before my longest success was 2 weeks of not smoking anything.
if it helps the shisha im smoking is Al Fakher'all
- 03-06-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
They don't put nicotine in hookah. All it is is burnt up tobacco leaves. I'm glad though that you're looking after your health and deciding to quit smoking. Smoking is so shit for you and your health.
They also make nicotine patches, and there are prescription medications that could help you out. You could look into joining some quitting smoking programs as well.
- 03-06-2012 #3
Hookah can help calm the urge to a certain extent. If you want a simulation with a kick of nicotine there's also ecigs. You can slowly reduce the nicotine level to where you aren't dependent. Patches, gums, meds. The main thing is willpower and wanting to quit.
- 03-06-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
Doesn't using a hookah use those little embers things that burn like coal? Isn't that basically trading one evil for another? Why not grab a carrot, or a piece of fruit when you feel like a cig?
- 03-06-2012 #5
Hookah is almost just as unhealty as normal cigs... just saying!July 2011 - BPEL 6.4 x 5.8
Oct 2011 - BPEL 7.00 x 6.0 (YESSS!!! )
Marts 2012 - BPEL 7.5 x 6.2, NBPEL 7 ''
Shortterm goal: BPEL 7x6 (Goal accomplished, FUCK YES!)
Longterm goal: BPEL 8x6, lets gogo!
- 03-06-2012 #6
Smoking hookah you will get MORE nicotine in your system than smoking a cig. And other than that it is just unhealthy in every other way too.PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y
- By Ashtray Salesman in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-05-2013, 02:54 PM
- By Cya at 8 in forum The GymReplies: 41Last Post: 08-30-2012, 09:09 AM
- By sblavesc in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 09-13-2010, 09:59 AM
- By wantmoreinches in forum The GymReplies: 10Last Post: 11-01-2009, 09:46 PM