Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Slight Bruising That Quickly Goes Away Alright?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Slight Bruising That Quickly Goes Away Alright?

My routine is Coffee3400's routine found here
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...uest-rate.html

Warm Up
    Tunica Tugs
    Stretch Outward
    Tunica Tugs
    Stretch Up
    Tunica Tugs
    Stretch Down
    Tunica Tugs
    V Stretch
    Tunica Tugs
    A Stretch

Repeat 3 times

Then 100 Jelqs with Horse Squeezes.

The first day I did it there was some slight bruising (bigger than the "red dots" there were also some of those, but not much bigger). By the next day they had gone away. Is that alright or am I training too hard?

I've been PEing strictly for about 2 weeks.
    Current Stats5/18/22
    Stretched Flacid - 5.875
    BPSFL - 6.5
    EL - 5.5
    BPEL - 6.31
    Girth behind glans - 4.25
    Girth an inch from base - 4.688

Old stats 3/3/12

Stretched Flacid - 5.38
    BPFL - 6.25
    EL - 5.5
    BPEL - 6.0
    Girth Behind Glands - 4.06
    Girth At Base - 4.63

This routine is WAY to advanced, and it should not be done by any new member. I had warned against this the last time this routine was posted and I will say it again. This routine is careless and wreckless. It states that the creator of it suffered injuries and now you have even if they are non serious. Doing a routine that causes injuries such as bruising and or swelling is not a good idea now or never will be. I have gained an inch myself and I suffered one bruise, I eased off andstill gained.
    Stop this routine, it is foolish and I honestly still dont believe the gains claimed by the user, the methods are not safe, the routine is definately not wise.
    You have barely even done half of it, if not less and you areinjured. I am not trying to be up your ass here, you seen a routine and you thought it was safe. Please dont do it again. Stay safe and fall back on your old routine.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidd View Post
      My routine is Coffee3400's routine found here
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...uest-rate.html

Warm Up
      Tunica Tugs
      Stretch Outward
      Tunica Tugs
      Stretch Up
      Tunica Tugs
      Stretch Down
      Tunica Tugs
      V Stretch
      Tunica Tugs
      A Stretch

Repeat 3 times

Then 100 Jelqs with Horse Squeezes.

The first day I did it there was some slight bruising (bigger than the "red dots" there were also some of those, but not much bigger). By the next day they had gone away. Is that alright or am I training too hard?

I've been PEing strictly for about 2 weeks.

You should not be doing tunica tugs, A-stretches, V-stretches or horse squeezes yet, they are all advanced and you have been at it two weeks. Any one who would suggest that this is a safe routine for a beginner is a complete idiot with no regard for others safety.
      And to think what may have happened if you had done the whole routine, Go to your room grass hopper. ( I am not blaming you )
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Would be very very smart to start with a beginner routine not some made up routine that can get you hurt or worse, you've been doing PE for 2 weeks, you are not nearly as ready to do 90% of these exercises, nor do you know what a tunica tug is. So start with something like JP90 or you will injure yourself badly.

Comment

Just to answer your question, Yes...."slight bruising" that goes away is normal when you've over done it. Back off the intensity when it occurs. As you properly condition yourself, it will be more of a rare occurrence.

Listen to your body!!!

I definitely suggest you cut out the "horse squeezes" until you get more time PE'ing under your belt!!!
          Lurked since 2010
          start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
          current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
          Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
          Done with hanging...

Comment

Well shit, I LOVE the horse squeezes. But I have a year to live alone and do this, so I guess two months or so of conditioning isnt the worst thing if I don't gain.

I just want to gain quick but that is foolish. I have gained some EQ FOR SURE!

Once I am conditioned I want a routine that a lot of people have gained on and agrees will work for most people. I feel the ligs need to be stretched, the tunica stretched, and jelqs to expand the tunica even more. This is what I feel the basis of PEing is.

Thanks a lot for your replies guys, I will go back to the JP90 routine and TRY to not do horse squeezes...
            Current Stats5/18/22
            Stretched Flacid - 5.875
            BPSFL - 6.5
            EL - 5.5
            BPEL - 6.31

Old stats 3/3/12

Stretched Flacid - 5.38
            BPFL - 6.25
            EL - 5.5
            BPEL - 6.0
            Girth At Base - 4.63

Comment

The horse squeeze is basically the same as "clamping". Clamping is an advanced form of PE, just like "hanging".

Neither are for beginners... but don't fret, you'll get there sooner than you think!!

If you stick to it, in about 5-6 months(just my approximation), you can begin to experiment(gradually) with the more advanced techniques!!!
              Lurked since 2010
              start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
              current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
              Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
              Done with hanging...

Comment

5-6 months?! I thought the JP routine was 3 months haha
                Current Stats5/18/22
                Stretched Flacid - 5.875
                BPSFL - 6.5
                EL - 5.5
                BPEL - 6.31

Old stats 3/3/12

Stretched Flacid - 5.38
                BPFL - 6.25
                EL - 5.5
                BPEL - 6.0
                Girth At Base - 4.63

Comment

Jp90 is to get you conditioned for some exercises but other more advance ones you need 6 months or so conditioning, some people do jp90 for the life of their PE workout and still gain from it, no need to jump to stuff most likely your body can't handle esp if what your doing is just because one person had good gains from it. Also that's not a tunica tug you're doing, and real tunica tugs are advance.

Comment

One of the reasons I didn't want to do the JP routine was because I don't like V Jelqs, I don't feel a good pump from them at all and I have a wrist issue that makes them a bit hard to do.

Is there something else I can do maybe other than the V Jelq?
                    Current Stats5/18/22
                    Stretched Flacid - 5.875
                    BPSFL - 6.5
                    EL - 5.5
                    BPEL - 6.31

Old stats 3/3/12

Stretched Flacid - 5.38
                    BPFL - 6.25
                    EL - 5.5
                    BPEL - 6.0
                    Girth At Base - 4.63

Comment

Just switch the v-jelqs out for regular jelqs.
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Try a UV

It uses an A grip (opposite of V jelq) so it shouldn't pose any problems for your wrists
                        Padawan787
                        Moderator Reserve
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by Padawan787; 03-08-2012, 07:59 PM. Reason: typo
                        My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidd View Post
                          One of the reasons I didn't want to do the JP routine was because I don't like V Jelqs, I don't feel a good pump from them at all and I have a wrist issue that makes them a bit hard to do.

Is there something else I can do maybe other than the V Jelq?
                          Check out my signature regarding UV's. You can make them more or less intense by how tightly you squeeze your fingers and how slow or fast you jelq. There is no comparison regarding the effectiveness between regular V's and the UV's.
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                            Check out my signature regarding UV's. You can make them more or less intense by how tightly you squeeze your fingers and how slow or fast you jelq. There is no comparison regarding the effectiveness between regular V's and the UV's.
                            With the UVs, you put your hand on TOP of your shaft instead of the underside, I get that. But, are you still PULLING your unit (fingers pointing away) or are you pushing your fingers (so if you curled your fingers up they would point towards your stomach)
                            Current Stats5/18/22
                            Stretched Flacid - 5.875
                            BPSFL - 6.5
                            EL - 5.5
                            BPEL - 6.31

Old stats 3/3/12

Stretched Flacid - 5.38
                            BPFL - 6.25
                            EL - 5.5
                            BPEL - 6.0