Cock ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock ring

Does anyone use a cockring or hair tie to keep blood in after a PE workout? Does it work? How long do you keep it on?

i have a vibrating cock ring but its more a sex toy i wear when i fuck

Comment

If you do it don't keep it on for more than a half hour. Always maintain good blood circulation to Big Boy.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

id like to know if it would help as well

Comment

bloodflow saftey

isnt it recommended to not exceed 20 min with a cockring,penis pump,extender or any other blood restricting devices?

Comment

I use a cock ring for added girth growth. Does it work? Yes. I will have my progress recorded in 5 more weeks.

I wear it with the R.O.P. (Ring of Power)

I wear the R.O.P. all day and night. I started using a sock clamp and found that it was adding to my girth.

So I came to think about something. The sock clamp was working but it was bulky looking under my jeans.

So I came up with a thought about using a cock ring in the same manner.

At first I could only wear it for a few hours. Every time I had to piss, I would take it off and piss and massage my cock to keep the blood flow going.

After a few days, my cock started getting use to it, so now I can wear it all day and night. Probably due to my cock's new girth growth stretching the cock ring out a bit so it doesn't fit so tight but still keeps a lot of blood in the penis to stretch the skin out to add more room for girth growth.

My girth is progressing nicely with this technique.

But be careful using this, if your penis starts turning blue or dark read after a while, make sure to take it off and massage your cock for a while before putting it back on for a few more hours.

If you penis starts hurting, then it's time to take it off for a little while before re-applying again.

My cock is used to it now, so the only time I have to take it off is when I pee.

Do try to keep a cock ring on and pee. You can hurt yourself.

I have some pics in my album so you can see what the ring of power and the cock ring looks like being worn together.

If you need the web sites I got the R.O.P. and the cock ring from shoot me a PM.

Hope this helps,
            Ronnie Rokk
            ronnierokk
            Last edited by ronnierokk; 03-07-2012, 02:21 PM. Reason: spell correcting
            Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Working...
            X