GROWING :) or not :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GROWING :) or not :(

The vast majority of people who have been successful enlarging, have devoted themselves to the task.
    ..........Remember above all else.....your body's natural state is something that you are trying to alter.
    Just as bodybuilders lift progressively heavier weights and use increasing intensity to grow their skeletal muscles...your pecker isn't going to do much if you don't apply yourself with the same approach...

If you've gone for 2-3 months with no gains, you definitely need to change something(routine/exercises/intensity)....

I also wouldn't put much stock in what others tell you...especially if they aren't gaining...
    "Nay Sayers" are all around...(I don't know why, and wish they would leave )

(Don't lie to yourself or others)
    Ultimately...If you're here, you DO tend to obsess about the size of your cock and want to change it...

I would first start here(Top performers) if you want to see what works and who to learn from.......
    SilurianSoldier
    Last edited by SilurianSoldier; 03-07-2012, 09:51 AM. Reason: grammar
    Lurked since 2010
    start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
    current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
    Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
    Done with hanging...

thanks for the post. I try to increase intensity each time but afraid to hurt myself. Hope it is working. I'm in my second month of following jp's routine. I have grown half inch for the 1st month. How can i ensure that i'll be gaining another half inch in the 2nd month?

Comment

Sadly, there's no way to predict future gains by past gains...

One thing's for sure...if you're already gaining with your current routine...you definitely want to continue until you stop gaining... Then decide what your next tactic will be...

Fear of injury should be the furthest thing from your mind, as long as you study the anatomical structures and use good judgement.

I have had bruises, slightly swollen veins, and speckled glands during my endeavor. I just worked(and will continue to work) around/through it. I just take it easy during those periods(light jelqing/stretching). As soon as the recovery is done..I'm back to "giving it hell"!

Stay at it and you will be successfully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      SilurianSoldier
      Last edited by SilurianSoldier; 03-07-2012, 04:10 AM. Reason: spelling
      Lurked since 2010
      start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
      Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
      Done with hanging...

Comment

Originally posted by SilurianSoldier View Post
        Sadly, there's no way to predict future gains by past gains...

One thing's for sure...if you're already gaining with your current routine...you definitely want to continue until you stop gaining... Then decide what your next tactic will be...

Fear of injury should be the furthest thing from your mind, as long as you study the anatomical structures and use good judgement.

I have had bruises, slightly swollen veins, and speckled glands during my endeavor. I just worked(and will continue to work) around/through it. I just take it easy during those periods(light jelqing/stretching). As soon as the recovery is done..I'm back to "giving it hell"!

Stay at it and you will be successfully!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Can you please tell us what exercises worked best for you? Thanx. I want to gain length like you did.
        Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
        Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
        I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

"Can you please tell us what exercises worked best for you? Thanx. I want to gain length like you did."---JamesMonroe

Refer to:FIRM believer...PE works!!!

Now that I "hang", gains seems to come at regular pace. Every 2-3 months I notice an increase and measure. Sometimes I lean to one side while hanging( and repeat for the other side). I wear jogging pants while hanging sometimes as a fulcrum. If you wear them with the waistband above your knees, you can position your penis over it to get a "site specific stretch". It's quite intense...if you've never done it, you won't be able to endure it for long!!! Also,Try the "shower stretch", I posted instructions for it in the above mentioned thread.

Be relentless and you'll see results!!!
          SilurianSoldier
          Last edited by SilurianSoldier; 03-07-2012, 09:54 AM. Reason: grammar
          Lurked since 2010
          start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
          Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
          Done with hanging...

Comment

Good post guys.

I agree with that you should keep using what is working if you are making gains, but also keep in mind that the body will adapt itself within a months time and your progress may cease, so you will need to start changing things then.

Hope this helps,
            Ronnie Rokk
            Need a PE Coach?

Comment

When saying more intense workout, you mean longer sessions or a tighter grip but the same duration?
              BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
              EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Checking out the top performers is nice, but just because 50 min a day or so jelqing a day works for them, doesn't mean it will work for you. Everyone is different, some are slow some gain quick, some can gain 4" and some can't. It's silly copying other peoples routines hoping you will gain fast like them esp when you're not conditioned enough for the exercises they do. It's nice for people to get an idea but to blow off the conditioning stage or do intense stuff thinking it's the same as bodybuilding like feeling sore after is not the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                  Checking out the top performers is nice, but just because 50 min a day or so jelqing a day works for them, doesn't mean it will work for you. Everyone is different, some are slow some gain quick, some can gain 4" and some can't. It's silly copying other peoples routines hoping you will gain fast like them esp when you're not conditioned enough for the exercises they do. It's nice for people to get an idea but to blow off the conditioning stage or do intense stuff thinking it's the same as bodybuilding like feeling sore after is not the way to go.
                  Well said! i totally agree.
                  My progress has come on leaps and bounds quite recently and i am positive that i will achieve my goal. I got this far by tailoring my own routines and i will continue to do that right till the very end.
                  Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
                  Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
                  Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

Great posts everyone. I have gained a little and i am excited to post three month results at the end of March...focus and persistence....gotta love it!

Comment

Originally posted by amc View Post
                      When saying more intense workout, you mean longer sessions or a tighter grip but the same duration?

in·ten·si·ty ( n-t n s -t ). n. pl. in·ten·si·ties. 1. Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.

I'll attempt to answer... lots of people here seem to be vague on the term as it applies to PE....

Intensity can be added to your routine by:
                      ---increasing duration of exercise
                      ---adding a new exercise/technique
                      ---using more force when performing PE

I hope this clarifies......

....and to address Steve23's comment.... this thread is not posted in the beginners forum... I suggest beginners start there....I never stated that anyone should skip initial conditioning(which I consider 5-6 months).
                      Just like anyone else here, I can only convey my experiences and perspectives...My words mean exactly what they say...So to misconstrue their meanings only serves to confuse others...
                      Lurked since 2010
                      start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                      Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                      Done with hanging...

Comment

Working...
                      X