Thread: GROWING :) or not :(
- 03-08-2012 #11
inĚtenĚsiĚty ( n-t n s -t ). n. pl. inĚtenĚsiĚties. 1. Exceptionally great concentration, power, or force.
I'll attempt to answer... lots of people here seem to be vague on the term as it applies to PE....
Intensity can be added to your routine by:
---increasing duration of exercise
---adding a new exercise/technique
---using more force when performing PE
I hope this clarifies......
....and to address Steve23's comment.... this thread is not posted in the beginners forum... I suggest beginners start there....I never stated that anyone should skip initial conditioning(which I consider 5-6 months).
Just like anyone else here, I can only convey my experiences and perspectives...My words mean exactly what they say...So to misconstrue their meanings only serves to confuse others...Lurked since 2010
start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013
Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
Done with hanging...
- By luckyzxzx in forum Progress ForumReplies: 32Last Post: 01-27-2012, 01:54 AM
- By tim in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-30-2011, 10:52 AM
- By Always Ready Brek in forum Progress ForumReplies: 19Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:49 PM
- By EQKing in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-24-2010, 05:44 AM
- By Sirpullalot in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-17-2010, 06:06 PM