Heating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heating?

Hi there i'm pretty new to this and was just wondering what difference the heating process makes, are you less likely to see results if you don't warm up and warm down? If anyone has an answer to this it would be much appreciated.

If you don't warm up you're more likely to injure yourself. And it probably helps with gains too but lots of people don't warm up and still make gains.
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I personally feel that heating helps with the healing proccess a little, that is why i like to do it before/after a routine and also on days off too.
      2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
      7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
      21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
      1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Feels damn good too! i love it!
        July 2011 - BPEL 6.4 x 5.8
        Oct 2011 - BPEL 7.00 x 6.0 (YESSS!!! :D)
        Marts 2012 - BPEL 7.5 x 6.2, NBPEL 7 ''

Shortterm goal: BPEL 7x6 (Goal accomplished, FUCK YES!)
        Longterm goal: BPEL 8x6, lets gogo!

Comment

I think it's important to heat, that's why I do my PE'ing in the shower. It makes it easier to warm up and warm down.

For a good shocker after your next PE routine. Try this...

Keep the shower on with the hot water as your are massage your penis during the warm down.

After warming down at the end of your session, step back away from the hot water and take a cup of cold water and pour it on your penis.

As soon as this is done step back under the hot water and message your penis some more to finish off your warm down or cool down as they call it.

What did we just do here?

What happens to our penis when we run hot water over it?

The hot water makes it expand right?

So shocking your penis with cold water will cause it to contract or shrink. Then by immediately putting it back under the hot water it makes it expand back open again.

By doing this there is a strong possibility that we can get extra gains by using this technique.

Hope this helps,
          Ronnie Rokk
          Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Working...
          X