Sometimes Things Seem To Go In Reverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes Things Seem To Go In Reverse

Just new, here on the forums and I thought I was on the right track with the enlargement exercises etc, but measured flaccid length tonight at 2.5. When, I started my routines, I was about 4.5. Don't know whether I measured right, but tonight everything was very small in size indeed. In fact, I recently purchased a Size Doctor Penis Extender and have been using it periodically everyday for quite a few hours. I have that slip off problem, that others have had. I suppose, I can't expect progress overnight, but it is downright discouraging when everything seems to shrivel up. Had quite a time just to get the noose on around the glans too. My exercise routine consists of warm-up with heating pad for about 10 min, then long stretches and rotating stretches and then full jelq and v-jelq. I usually spend about 45 min to an hour on this. Has anyone else experienced set backs in their enlargement programs?

Sometimes the penis can feel a bit dizzy and scared. Have you completed the jp90 or any other beginner exercise?Of course some times I have seen that my penis is not as big in flaccid as it was before. In my case, I have taken
    a longer period with shorter sessions. But after 2 1/2 years of PE it seems that this is not the right way to go. My self I need a more intense exercise.

So..depending on how long you have been PE, it might be that you are not moving on to the next level....

If you are conditioned and done 2 months of beginner exercises. It might be that you reached the "not
    growing anymore state". Then you need to move to the next level and start doing more intense workouts.
    ONLY if you feel this is the case, I warned you, if you do to much you could destroy your unit! So be careful.
    ....you know what you can not do if you destroy it right...

now...if you feel any of the following, pain, uncomfort, bad EQ, never morningwood(not even a small one). Then you are overworked!
    And this could be the reason for your turtle(shrivel up)! Then slow down or stop for 3-4 days at least. PE
    will take time, take that time and slow down. Better to get laid than not gettin laid, or never be able to...
    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Sometimes the cock shrinks like crazy. Turtling is something you should expect. It is completely normal.

My flaccid cock is usually 7" x 6". Some days it turtles to 4"--even lower sometimes. All of this is just the

nature of the penis. It is like a barometer, reflecting the changes in our "internal atmosphere." I'm sure

this was happening all the time before you started to practice p.e. You just weren't paying any

attention to it.

Comment

you may be experiencing the Turtle effect, know to occur when one is doing too much, too soon, too often. Try reducing things, take a day or two off, be gentle.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You might also consider ejaculating less often. Your cock will puff up for sure.

Comment

i dont belive it actually got smaller. It might just be worse bloodflow today
            Goal: EQ 10.

Comment

There you go!! Reduced blood flow will do it every time. This is how our bodies work. I am a lap swimmer
              and when I am swimming, I get a lot of blood flowing to my lower extremities, including my penis. My
              cock expands while I am doing my laps.

Comment

Thanks guys for the advice on this. I believe that it may be a combination of things. Will have to take a break and see what happens.

Comment

Just use your rice sock/heating pad or whatever you use for warm ups and your turtle will most likely disappear in less than 10 min. I seem to turtle while im excersing (weights not pe) and taking out my heating pad after for 5 min quickly returns everything to normal.
                  My Progress Log

Comment

Working...
                  X