PE leaving marks on unit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE leaving marks on unit?

hey everyone just finished wearing some tight breifs and when i took them off and now an hour later im still noticing about 3-5 almost look like squint marks on the upper shaft of my unit? Like an example would be when you squint and get that mark in between your eyes i have a few almost like crinkles on the top of my unit? What are these from, hoping the skin adapts and there not permanment?

Originally posted by thebigz View Post
    hey everyone just finished wearing some tight breifs and when i took them off and now an hour later im still noticing about 3-5 almost look like squint marks on the upper shaft of my unit? Like an example would be when you squint and get that mark in between your eyes i have a few almost like crinkles on the top of my unit? What are these from, hoping the skin adapts and there not permanment?
    Maybe you answered your own question?

Comment

no as this was yesterday that this happened and there still there today :/

i wear an extender as anyone experienced anything similar? They do dissapear or fade when erect

Comment

where do stretch marks come in, at the base?

Comment

Stretch marks can be anywhere on your shaft. I have some mid shaft, I got them several years ago when I first tried PE for a brief time. I have also gotten a few more in the last few months with extending. I don't worry that much about them, after all: I am trying to make my penis bigger, not more pretty. If you are concerned about them you can use some coco butter. It helps a bit, at least it did on my wifes boobs and belly

Comment

Stretch marks, scars of a warior, trophys of a sex god.

Comment

Working...
            X