Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No gains after change from JP90 - what can I take from it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No gains after change from JP90 - what can I take from it?

I done JP90 between October 2011 and January 2012 and gained 0.5 inches in length with a 2 day on 1 day off routine, and some additional stretches apart from those JP recommends. I was convinced that the length gain was down to manual stretches (cranks etc.) so I tried to go for a different routine from mid January. I focused mainly on stretches with a few jelqs for girth at about 90% erection level, and a few ulis. Due to the girth work and the time my workouts were taking I changed to a 2 day on 2 day off routine. The majority of the routine was manual stretches. After 6 weeks I measured and had gained nothing - no length or girth.

My question is whether I can take feedback from this. Were my original gains nothing to do with stretches, and everything to do with Jelqs at a lower erection level?? Or was the change to 2 day on and 2 day off the issue???

I am going to go back to JP90. Length gains are better than none at all - although I really do need girth as well. I also wanted to know if it is possible to get gains with less time spent per workout. I know this takes effort, but I don't think I have ever done less than one hour and 15 minutes per workout - from the time I started. I can't decide whether to go back to JP90 at two days on and two days off. I suppose it is another six weeks down the drain if I do that and don't gain.

Has anyone changed their routine to do less time and still gained??
Working...
X