Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero fatique after 8 weeks on JP90...Change it up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero fatique after 8 weeks on JP90...Change it up?

Just what the title says. The past two weeks I have had zero fatique and it has been bothering me. I wanted to get other peoples thoughts on this and if anyone would reccomend ramping it up a bit. I actually changed things up today after reading TGC theory. My question is, do you think I should continue to do what I'm doing with no fatique until my 90 days are up or tweak it based on what my body is telling me? Feel free to read my log and offer advice. Thanks guys!
    Starting: 1/14/12
    BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
    BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

If you're gaining keep it the same....keep it the same forever if that's the case
    March 2012
    BPEL-7.1"
    MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

Well....I vowed not to measure until my 90 days are up. Maybe I should for information gathering purposes? Thinking about it tomorrow.

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
      BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

I measure every day ha....if i don't reach what i did the last it makes me work harder....not give up. but I hear what you're saying. If you aren't feeling what you used to add more time maybe....mix it up a bit more. I stretch whenever I go to the can
        March 2012
        BPEL-7.1"
        MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

maybe have 2 seperate routines from now on...one on one off
          March 2012
          BPEL-7.1"
          MEG-5"

Comment

honestly...you don't sound dumb....listen to your body and i'm sure after the time you've spent you're good
            March 2012
            BPEL-7.1"
            MEG-5"

Comment

If you want to keep gaining intensify your routine... don't stagnate...(unless you're just PEing to keep a good EQ)
              Lurked since 2010
              start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
              current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
              Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
              Done with hanging...

Comment

I should have used CAPS LOCK AND STUFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
                March 2012
                BPEL-7.1"
                MEG-5"

Comment

Thanks for the input. I will measure tomrrow so I have as much information that is available.

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
                  BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Well I just measured and I'm happy for just 8 weeks. I had a .25 increase in MEG and a .75 increase in BEG. Length was the same but I must have measured wrong the first time because before my NBPEl was 6.5 and now it's 1/16th below 7 but my BPEL is stil 7.25. I wanted girth mostly so this is encouraging. Thinking about posting this in the success thread.

Based on this I will continue my routine while adding a little more work as the weeks go on.

Update 4/15/14

Goal:
                    BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Working...
                    X