Glans/Penis head girth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glans/Penis head girth?

How big is the average penis head/glans? Is it usually the same girth as the shaft, or more, or less? My head is big enough when fully engorged that it can't fit into the toilet paper roll, I can only assume maybe 5.2 at the point of maximum circumference, but my shaft girth is WAY WAY WAY less. I'm just curious if my head is big (which would be nice because my shaft girth is pretty small), or if this is the normal anatomy of a penis. If my glans weren't there my shaft could probably pretty easily get into a toilet paper roll.
    Any help would be appreciated.

A paper toilet roll is 5.5 inch in girth

Your penis is like your face, its different from anyone elses or you wouldn't be on this website

Huurrr durrrr

Comment

I've been told the inside of a toilet paper roll is 5 inches in circumference. I think they vary
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

toliet paper tube = 5.5" in my house, i quickly found that out when i was doing girth measurements on various household objects.

I can squeeze the head in but my shaft just will not fit
        Starting (Feb 2012)
        BPEL: 6.5"
        MEG: 5.25"

June 21st
        BPEL: 7"
        MEG: 5.75"
        FL: 4.5"
        FG: 5"

Comment

I measured my toilet paper roll with a tape measure, it's 5 inches. Maybe I use a different brand than you guys or something, but i'm 100% sure its 5 inches. I wish it was 5.5 though, that would have been an ego boost. Keeping that in mind can someone now fill me in on the average girth or size of penis head/glans? Like i said, is it generally bigger/smaller/same as the shaft, is 5.2 big for a head? etc.
          Any help would be appreciated.

Comment

I'm sure there will be some sort of an average number or some form of correlation between shaft girth and head girth, however what you must remember is that everyones penis is different.

You should look at it this way, your shaft girth is way way way less than your head girth so your head girth is BIG on your penis, think like that and be proud of it.
            Starting (Feb 2012)
            BPEL: 6.5"
            MEG: 5.25"

June 21st
            BPEL: 7"
            MEG: 5.75"
            FL: 4.5"
            FG: 5"

Comment

It varies for sure, but i would think the average person has similar measurements head and shaft when flaccid,except maybe when erect it would change. Maybe more research on the web and you might find an accurate article on it. Let us know what you find. Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X