Age restriction on PE use????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age restriction on PE use????

According to the studies shows that human being at an age of 40 starts having HGH production in his body under the normal requirement for growth. Can someone please advice if there is any age restriction on use of PE? That is should a man in his mid 40s expect less result to a man in mid 30s even if they both use the PE to the same standard as far as time and tension is concerned??? If yes, is it advisable for a man in his mid 40s to consume HGH supplements?? Will the supplement play any role in bringing better results???

No, the opposite is true in fact, as you get older collagen density decreases which should theoretically facilitate CREEP

Also, one of the biggest gainers ever, going411, was in his 60s or 70s when he started

Start JP90 and see what happens
    My progress log

Comment

That's great. Hopefully it worth the effort.

Comment

I am 46 and its going well, you should be fine.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

That's motivating. This is my third week. Will take measurements right after i finish the fourth week. Has it occurred to you having the feeling as if the skin around your penis is slightly scratched due to the tension of PE? Although it is not scratched but you feel as if somehow it is scratched. As a result the penis tend to cuddle itself as if its feeling cold......lol. I use X4 extender attached 2 1/2 '' bar with 900 Tension for about 3-4 hrs a day for 6 days a week. My erect length is 5'' and flaccid length is 2.5''. Or am i overstretching my penis that's why it feels like this??? Thanks for the motivation.

Comment

BBBB, that tension on the surface skin did make it feel irritated when I used my X4. You can get some relief by taking a few days off.
            Since changing to a different extender/method of fastening, I am not having that problem. (vacuum chamber on glans, Penimaster Pro).
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I see. How are you fastening now?? using comfort straps or silicon?? or Have changed to a different extender? If yes please advice.

Comment

How do you compare Penimaster Pro with X4 labs??

Comment

There are different alternative methods for glans attachment that are more comfortable than the noose/straps. tlctuggerdotcom makes a ventless tugger for this. It says "for use with straps or SG/extender" under it on the site. There's also one made by autoextender. You can also by a DTR device and use it with your extender. Thanks to the respective men for sharing the below images. Top is with the DTR, bottom is with the Ventless TLC Tugger.
                  Last edited by DemOne; 03-19-2012, 04:12 PM. Reason: Images removed. Penis pictures are not allowed to be displayed on the open forums.

Comment

Thanks for elaboration. I have started taking vitamin tablets and vitamin B complex and also took a break for almost 3 days till the scratchy sensation was gone. Now i have resumed back and tried to change the way i strap my shaft. I have brought Zinc Oxide cream for my penus after PE session is done. I will see how it goes from here.

Comment

Another question. I dont fill LOT (Loss of Tug) and any direction, whether 12:00 or 9:00 0r 6:00. I feel my kegel well good. Does it mean that i wont gain???

Comment

I think it means you have loose ligaments and can basically strech in all directions. Not 100% certain.

Comment

I think it means you have loose ligaments and can basically strech in all directions. Not 100% certain.

EDIT

this means your ligs are nice and loose. Do your exercies in all directions.
                          Hanging would probably do you a lot of good.

Copied that from JonPop himself on the first page of his routine thread.

Comment

*listen to everyone talking about ages*

I'm 18, hehehe.
                            "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love."

2nd April 2012:
                            BPEL: 175mm -- BEG:5.8 inches
                            NBPEL: 153mm -- MEG: 5.5 inches

Comment

Working...
                            X