Thread: How to Hang?
- 03-13-2012 #11Lurked since 2010
start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013
Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
Done with hanging...
- 03-13-2012 #12
Right Arm! ThanksMarch 2012
"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion
- 03-13-2012 #13
BTBrian has given you the proper link in his post above. It has every thread on hanging from hanging 101 to progressive hanging, our newest thread on the subject. It also has several threads on home made hangers, I personally would recommend the Captains wench as a good starter for hanging. The wench is easy to make and costs very little and if you get up to a weight that requires a stronger hanger by that time you will know you are going to stick with it before you purchase a Bib or some other hanger that costs almost 100 bucks ( well worth it ). If you are certain that you want to hang when you start is up to you and there is some merit to staying with manual if you wish, I am a device type guy myself but there are benefits to each type of PE.
If you dcide to go ahead and hang remember that it will take time and patience, results will come but there is an adjustment period and a learning curve but in my opinion it is the best way to increase length overall.Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before
- 03-14-2012 #14
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- By Leeds2010 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2010, 12:10 PM
- By cujo in forum Progress ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2010, 08:01 AM
- By bgstick18 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2010, 07:42 AM
- By bboy in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 03-05-2010, 12:17 AM
- By MastaM in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 04-17-2009, 09:24 PM