Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Hang?

Hi PE People!
    This is my first ever post even though I have been around for a little while now.
    I've gone through my jp 90 days routine and done about a couple of months of continued work trying to apply a little more intensity in the work outs.
    So far I have seen a few little gains like my nbpel has gone from being 6.8" to a solid 7".
    But I want more!
    My question is how do i go about hanging?
    I don't want to buy anything I would like to know how people go about "home made hanging"
    Like what equipment will I need and how do I go about this?
    Could people suggest the weights they use etc?
    Plus how do i make the homemade hanging safe and effective as possible!?
    Thank you!
    (p.s I have looked on the exercise page but could not find anything on this!)

Hey, I have been hanging for a little over a year. I can tell you that it is indeed highly effective. However, I whole heartedly suggest that you continue to exhaust all the manual exercise gains that you can get first. Trying new techniques and adding more intensity to your routine is my advice for you. When you see the gains begin to dry up then start for the deeper water.
    Lurked since 2010
    start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
    current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
    Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
    Done with hanging...

Comment

Have a look under hanging forum stickies section

Comment

Thanks man I'll take your advice!
        did any manual techniques work well for you apart from the stretching and jelqing?
        thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SilurianSoldier View Post
          Hey, I have been hanging for a little over a year. I can tell you that it is indeed highly effective. However, I whole heartedly suggest that you continue to exhaust all the manual exercise gains that you can get first. Trying new techniques and adding more intensity to your routine is my advice for you. When you see the gains begin to dry up then start for the deeper water.
          the best post I've ever heard about hanging. Exhaust all other methods before resorting to hanging. Imo its the end all.

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...reference.html

There's likely something here that will help you. But like Silurian said you'd be better served to do manual first.
            PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by fall.short View Post
              did any manual techniques work well for you apart from the stretching and jelqing?
              thanks!
              Shower Stretches:
              (while standing in shower)use left hand to lightly pull straight down on glans and hold. Reach behind right leg with right hand and grab just behind glans(grab between middle finger and ring finger (knuckles facing glans). Then pull your dick behind your butt cheeks, while using your right leg as a fulcrum for your arm. It's best if you step forward into a "bow stance"(left leg forward)...I hold for 20-30 second count (and reverse/repeat for left side).

This stretch provides an intense stretch to the ligs and tunica. It assures to keep controlled damage in a constant healing state.

Anyway, hope this helps you and anyone else who really wants to add length..----It's the most efficient way I know of----

Note: I just call them shower stretches because I do them in the shower. Of course they can be done outside of the shower as well.
              Lurked since 2010
              start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
              Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
              Done with hanging...

Comment

Originally posted by fall.short View Post
                thanks!
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

The number 1 thing you can do to make your penis bigger is educate yourself
                PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

...I still stand behind my original suggestion, but since you did ask....here you go

I use a simple noose knot in a long shoe-string like cord. Which by itself is dangerous for hanging. However, while wrapping I incorporate a stiff rubber insert from a pipe repair kit. The rubber insert more evenly distributes the pressure allowing me to hang safely. It's extremely important, no matter what you use for hanging, there is no "biting in"(which would cause damage to the internal vesicles).
                  Lurked since 2010
                  start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                  Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                  Done with hanging...

Comment

Shower Stretches:
                    (while standing in shower)use left hand to lightly pull straight down on glans and hold. Reach behind right leg with right hand and grab just behind glans(grab between middle finger and ring finger (knuckles facing glans). Then pull your dick behind your butt cheeks, while using your right leg as a fulcrum for your arm. It's best if you step forward into a "bow stance"(left leg forward)...I hold for 20-30 second count (and reverse/repeat for left side).

This stretch provides an intense stretch to the ligs and tunica. It assures to keep controlled damage in a constant healing state.

Anyway, hope this helps you and anyone else who really wants to add length..----It's the most efficient way I know of----

Note: I just call them shower stretches because I do them in the shower. Of course they can be done outside of the shower as well.
                    When you say reverse/repeat for left side do you mean switch hands and stance?
                    March 2012
                    BPEL-7.1"
                    MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

Originally posted by BabyDick View Post
                      When you say reverse/repeat for left side do you mean switch hands and stance?
                      http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...1059518386.jpg
                      Lurked since 2010
                      start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
                      Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
                      Done with hanging...

Comment

Right Arm! Thanks
                        March 2012
                        BPEL-7.1"
                        MEG-5"

"Bleach is mostly water. And We are mostly water! Therefore, We Are Bleach." Nathan Explosion

Comment

BTBrian has given you the proper link in his post above. It has every thread on hanging from hanging 101 to progressive hanging, our newest thread on the subject. It also has several threads on home made hangers, I personally would recommend the Captains wench as a good starter for hanging. The wench is easy to make and costs very little and if you get up to a weight that requires a stronger hanger by that time you will know you are going to stick with it before you purchase a Bib or some other hanger that costs almost 100 bucks ( well worth it ). If you are certain that you want to hang when you start is up to you and there is some merit to staying with manual if you wish, I am a device type guy myself but there are benefits to each type of PE.
                          If you dcide to go ahead and hang remember that it will take time and patience, results will come but there is an adjustment period and a learning curve but in my opinion it is the best way to increase length overall.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Shower Stretches:

What erection level do you do this with? plus do you do this within your workout say after jelqing or by itself without any other form of stretching?
                            thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X