Getting A Handle On My Turtling Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting A Handle On My Turtling Problem

Just for the record, before I joined the PEGym forums I was plagued with this turtling problem. Thanks to the info contained on this forum site and contributed by other members, I have found some solutions to this and hopefully can get this corrected, along with increasing my length as such. I have read that this is a common occurrence with a lot of men, but for me it was a bit excessive. Thanks to the PE routines, I have been using plus the extender usage that I have coupled with this, I think I'm on the right track. I think what I need is a lot more conditioning and I will continue to work on the beginners manual stretches and jelqing to accomplish this.

I have always suffered from this, I believe that much of turtling is to do with (what I term) over reactive nervous system. Something to do with the para-sympathetic nervous system - but I am not an MD.

Things that I believe help - meditation, subliminal relaxation downloads/cd's, exercise, avoidance of caffeine (cut down gradually), good nutrition & avoidance of excessive or 'rushed' masturbation.

PE certainly has a major impact on turtling.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Thanks Vulcan for your input on this. You have a good point there and I think those are very realistic things to consider.

Comment

Try traction wrapping which will help to counter-act turtling which could be psychological or just the penis reacting to the PE exercise which it is not conditioned to. Just make sure if you do consider wrapping that you do it correctly with plenty of nice soft cushioned cloth for the primal wrap on the penile skin.
        Begin 7/25/2011:
        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Thanks for your reply TheNewDude. I found a thread on here about using a product called What A Grip for this and I am using it as I am writing this reply. It seems to be working fine, but is a little hard to get on sometimes. Thanks for the suggestions about traction wrapping

Comment

I have been doing PE exercises for over two years, including pumping, extending, and a little hanging. However, I still turtle up within an hour after a session. My turtled dick is a little fatter and a little longer, but it still turtles down to 40% of its erect length. I think my only solution is to move closer to the equator.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Post pe workout turtling is a very common thing. It is your body way of protecting it from any "abuse". Pumping seems to help because it makes the penis fuller and heavier so it wants to hang more. Intense stretching including hanging and extending will cause turtling.

Some people believe that traction wrapping can bring gains. I feel a bit more force is required but staying in an extended state once cells are in mitosis (spelling) will promote "healing" in that state. Basically it gives the new cells room to stretch their legs if you will instead of competing them in the original space of the penis.

I think that adh or traction wrap is an over looked concept of pe that will help gains as much or more than traditional exercise.

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the comments on this. There is a lot of food for thought here and everyone's situation is a little different. At least, I know that other men have to put up with this too. I think part of my problem with this stems from my Parkinson's disease affliction and the drugs I have to take for this. I know in earlier years things were different for me. During the course of the last couple of years or so it has gradually been getting worse, wherein my penis was doing more than turtling, as it was retracting much further than, I think it should have into my body, so I had to do something and I think I'm on the right track with the PE approach. Also I could stand to gain a little size. I think in just the last week or so I may have gained a 1/2 inch in BPEL as I earlier measurements indicated about 5.5 and the last one I took showed 6. I'm still a novice at this, but am learning a lot more than I knew before. Using the "What A grip" procedure seems to be working alright at this time. So thanks again for all of the feedback on this.

Comment

Here's how I combat the impotent feeling of turtling: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...-turtling.html

Turtling can be overcome! : )

-Dance
                  EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Working...
                  X