Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW!!! I think I just discovered a TOTAL LIG SUPER STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!! I think I just discovered a TOTAL LIG SUPER STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!! I think I just discovered a TOTAL LIG SUPER STRETCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have any of you guys tried this?
    This is the first time I feel an INCREDIBLE LIG STRETCH without feeling the interfering skin stretch pain.
    I actually felt a nice warm LIG stretch that really felt like it was doing THE JOB, without any sharp obvious skin/pubic hair stretch pain.

Here it is:

1) sit on edge of bed.
    2) feet on floor, legs open(knees at same width as shoulders.
    3) no lube.
    4) lean back(your torso) a little past 90 degrees.
    5)lift penis and scrotum up so that they are not between the legs.
    6) grab penis in underhand ok grip behind penis head.
    7) use other hand by doing another ok grip behind the other ok grip or ontop/around other hand/ok grip just to reinforce the pull so that you are stretching with both hands.
    8) stretch straight up or a little towards the front(away from stomach)
    9) do you feel the stretch?
    *10) NOW SLOWLY LEAN FORWARD as you continue the stretch.... keep going.....

Experiment with it....

Do you feel that???? It's an amazing warm super LIG stretch without any skin pain! I believe it is super efficient and it is a great target exercise.

I've NEVER felt a stretch like that before. It feels like I'm FINALLY stretching a LIG or a bone. I'm FINALLY tugging at SOMETHING other than skin.

Please check it out and let me know what you think...

Could this be the most effective LIG stretch?

After doing Mandingos and BTCs....
    It sure feels like it.
    Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
    Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
    I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

I didn't realise that I have also done that. But it felt to "advanced" yet for me so I stopped.
    Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
    Current stats

Comment

I know that leaning forward, backward, and side to side intensifies lig stretching while hanging. Sitting down or the act of standing is also intense while wearing my homemade extender. I believe it has a lot to do with hip placement being out of line with the rest of the body. I think that type of deep feeling stretch is very beneficial to PE.
      Lurked since 2010
      start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
      current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
      Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
      Done with hanging...

Comment

I sure hope you're not using the glans as something to grip onto and prevent your hands from slipping. You'll just wind up hurting yourself doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
          I sure hope you're not using the glans as something to grip onto and prevent your hands from slipping. You'll just wind up hurting yourself doing that.
          The grip is behind the glands but ultimately, yes, it feels like my penis is not slipping through the ok grip BECAUSE there is a penis head there acting as a stopper. HOW ELSE are you supposed to be able to tug? Just from an ok grip on the shaft skin alone? I'm uncircumcised and 6 and 1/4 inches. My shaft skin is stretchy. I can even do an ok grip at the base and it will still stretch and bunch up at/to the glands. I have no choice. I always do the same thing an have NEVER injured my glands. What glands injury are you and everyone else always talking about without being specific???

Comment

Originally posted by SilurianSoldier View Post
            I know that leaning forward, backward, and side to side intensifies lig stretching while hanging. Sitting down or the act of standing is also intense while wearing my homemade extender. I believe it has a lot to do with hip placement being out of line with the rest of the body. I think that type of deep feeling stretch is very beneficial to PE.
            Yes... definately it is the leaning FORWARD that makes my penis come back into my body AGAINST the stretch of the ok grip behind the glands.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
              The grip is behind the glands but ultimately, yes, it feels like my penis is not slipping through the ok grip BECAUSE there is a penis head there acting as a stopper. HOW ELSE are you supposed to be able to tug? Just from an ok grip on the shaft skin alone? I'm uncircumcised and 6 and 1/4 inches. My shaft skin is stretchy. I can even do an ok grip at the base and it will still stretch and bunch up at/to the glands. I have no choice. I always do the same thing an have NEVER injured my glands. What glands injury are you and everyone else always talking about without being specific???
              There's nothing to be specific about other than using the glans as a grip for your stretches is incorrect technique. My skin is stretchy too, but that's why we should all take the time to learn proper technique so that we don't have to rely on using the glans as a method of preventing slip.

Comment

Originally posted by DemOne View Post
                There's nothing to be specific about other than using the glans as a grip for your stretches is incorrect technique. My skin is stretchy too, but that's why we should all take the time to learn proper technique so that we don't have to rely on using the glans as a method of preventing slip.
                None of what you just said helped at all. ;0/ haha.
                You mention that there is a proper technique... so what is it? I told you that my bunched up skin pressed up against the glands is the tug point, even when I start the ok grip at my BASE. The ok grip doesn't slide up.... it MOVES WITH my skin starting at the base, stretching to the glands.

Comment

Grip behind the glans and don't touch the glans while you stretch.
                  Also are you even conditioned to make up your own stretches, in the end you may just hurt yourself. Stick with the basics, they work. Until you say you gained .5" or so from just this stretch in the end it's just a stretch.

Comment

You can also grab around mid shaft, closer to the base then turn your hand about 90 degrees and pull. You stretch with your entire grip that way.

Comment

Originally posted by malehanger View Post
                      You can also grab around mid shaft, closer to the base then turn your hand about 90 degrees and pull. You stretch with your entire grip that way.
                      I like doing that straight down. Love it. Yeah. Totally feel it is a good grip without involving the glands as much.
                      Btw... I even grab further back at the BASE and the ok grip still reaches the glands. The good thing is that all that bunched up skin is protection between the ok grip and the glands. My ok grip never touches the glands directly. Is THAT proper technique? Haha.

Comment

Talcum powder increases grip
                        My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                          Talcum powder increases grip
                          The grip is not the problem. It's my skin. Please read above^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by SilurianSoldier View Post
                            why would you want 9 inches erect length. crazy people.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinator View Post
                              why would you want 9 inches erect length. crazy people.
                              Haha right?
                              PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Working...
                              X