Thread: I find PE too boring!
- 03-16-2012 #21
Try visualizing while you train. It's understandable that high volume activities like extender work or light hanging may require that you have something to divert yourself while you train, but if you're doing manual exercises then you should focus on the feel of the exercise and VISUAIZE your tissues expanding as you train. Some examples- if you're doing jelqs, you can feel the blood as you stroke as it fills up each chamber to capacity. if you're stretching, you can feel the ligs at the base stretching and feel that extension all the way up the shaft.Want a FREE month of coaching for your training? PM or email me for details!
Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs
Follow Big Al on Facebook facebook.com/maleenhancementcoaching or Twitter @me_coach
- By LittleDiddle in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 8Last Post: 01-05-2012, 11:46 PM
- By BobbyOrange in forum Progress ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 06-07-2010, 02:29 PM
- By remek in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 02-17-2010, 01:50 PM
- By Wuddup in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2010, 08:45 AM
- By MineIsSmall in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2009, 03:59 AM