Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice on moving forward......beginning again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on moving forward......beginning again.

So i joined this forum in 2010 looking to obviously improve my size.
    In all honesty i had no great success and things fizzled out. Since starting in 2010 i tried some pretty intense routines e.g. stretching, kegels, jelqing, ulis, clamping, wrapping etc.
    In all honesty i have no success with these and got really disheartened.
    I did try to start up again in 2011 but again it fizzled out.

And now.....i want to come back with vengeance and want some advice on moving forward to get the results i need.

Im currently in a good place in life, i work from home have a great diet and also i've been working out everyday for the last two months and feel great. The exercise is great and i can finally commit to a solid routine of PE.

Right now i've been doing pe on and off for months but want to get serious. atm i'm roughly 5.8-6 inches EL and 4.2+ EG. so i think ive gained a little from when i first started. i am 6.5 BPEL roughly.

Im looking to gain both girth and length, with emphasis on girth.

I want to know if anyone has any advice moving forward, wether it may be a good idea to take some time off before getting into a routine again, i had limited success with the standard routines so i wondered if pumping, hanging or getting a stretching device would be an idea?

any suggestions would be great.
    4th June 2010:
    BPFSL- 5.5"
    NBPEL- 5.0"
    EG- 4.0"

Goal:
    BPEL: 7.0"
    EG: 4.5/5.0"

Got some damn work to do...

You've been on and off. If you're really going to give PE a shot, try to avoid any more false starts. Take out a calendar and set a specific start date. Then set a specific reevaluation date - maybe 3 months later or so. Be consistent the whole way through, and make your PE sessions a priority (okay, sometimes there really is something more important, but television and web surfing are not one of them).

You have some vague measurements. Get your best erection and measure it precisely and honestly. Write those down to the 1/16." I say measure BPEL and MEG. I like to measure BEG too, but that's your call.

Then pick a routine that you will realistically stick with. Since you've been on and off, don't get so crazy with ulis and such. I bet some of the more experienced guys would even suggest a newbie routine. Hey - it's only 3 months, why not take it easy?

Taking a little time off beforehand would be a great way to start fresh. Hope it goes well, man. Consider logging your progress here or in a personal word/excel document.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Cheers for the reply pal,

i like the idea of the calendar. i'm going to get some proper measurements on the cards this week. defo taking next month off and starting fresh soon.

Whilst i'm toying with the idea of doing a fresh routine (im thinking of doing the jp's routine again) problem is i'm really looking to get girth so i was thinking of clamping. as when i'm clamping i cant build up that much pressure, i seem to get to a certain point and cant get any bigger.

i also work from home most of the week, do you think a stretcher is worth getting for a few hours a day?
      4th June 2010:
      BPFSL- 5.5"
      NBPEL- 5.0"
      EG- 4.0"

Goal:
      BPEL: 7.0"
      EG: 4.5/5.0"

Got some damn work to do...

Comment

Working...
      X