Lord Kel's amazing girth routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord Kel's amazing girth routine

As promised, I have updated the post so it's not one big glop of text. I've also added in some additional details based on posts from others.

This routine represents much thought and months of experimentation. It may not be for everyone, but I think the basic principles of it could be adapted to suit almost any penis. I've had very amazing results with this routine so far!

The big difference I think between this routine and others is the significant role that the shower plays in it.

Warmup: Take a shower. Yeah, I'm serious! Take a shower (combining PE with your usual shower time helps). Make sure it's a fairly hot shower and that your penis is exposed to plenty of hot water during the shower. After you're done washing, Grab hold of your penis and pull outward. Rotate it in a circle 60 times just to stretch it out a bit. Keep the water running but fill up a cup with the hottest water you can tolerate. Now, submerse your penis and balls in it. Hold the cup against your pubic bone to create a seal. Hold for five minutes. Turn off water and dry off.

There are three reasons I think that a shower is best.

1. Not only does your penis get warmed up during the shower, but it also gets warmed up during the cup part. So it's kind of like a one-two punch warmup. Also, the shower will allow your penis to tolerate hotter temperatures that it otherwise could during the cup because it has already been exposed to prolonged heat.

2. A shower helps you to relax. Think about it, would you rather have sex/masturbate when you're cold or when you're warm? Personally, I find that it is much easier to get erect for PE and stay erect if I have just gotten an infusion of heat.

3. In a word, moisture. Not only is your junk being super heated by all of this water, but also, it is getting wet; VERY wet. What do you think is going to be more pliable and easy to work with? Dry tissue or wet tissue? That, and moisture conducts heat better.

So, no rice socks, no heating pads, no wash clothes; full-body shower. Now, on to the rest of it

Edit: Go easy on the jelqs at first while your unit gets used to the pressure and stress. If you are an experienced PEr, use more force. As your unit gets used to it all, begin using more pressure. Currently, I am putting almost all of my strength into each jelq and jelqing at high erection levels

Tunica: Someone mentioned targeting the tunica. Well, I have done this from the beginning without even knowing it. When I jelq, I have one hand gripping near the base while the other hand is going through the stroke. The tunica is stretched while blood is forced forward. Feel free to add in exercises to target the tunica as you see fit.

Your first week, start with 52 jelqs on Monday. Add two a day and jelq all the way through Friday. Take Saturday off. Do this for 4 weeks. At the end of the 4th week, you'll be up to 90 jelqs. Take the 5th week off to rest.

Starting your second month, it's time to up the ante, otherwise, it'll take forever to reach a good number. Start on Monday with 94. Add 4 a day. By the 2nd week of your 2nd month, your penis should be conditioned enough to take some super jelqs. Begin capping off each session with 10 slow super high intensity jelqs.

Well, that's about as far as I've gotten thus far. I am on my 7th week currently. I'm still trying to figure out how many I want to add per week beginning my 3rd month.

So far, I've gotten astounding results in the girth department. My shaft looks significantly thicker and my fingers don't as easily encircle my shaft as they did before. I believe that my results can pretty safely be attributed to this combination of prolonged heat and slow, gradual ramping up of the jelq intensity. If anyone decides to try this, let me know how it works for you. I'm really excited to see where I am at the end of 4 months!

P.S. Although I am not targeting length at the moment, this routine seeme to be giving me some noticeable length increases as well. A nice bonus!
    kelthuzad1986
    Last edited by kelthuzad1986; 03-16-2012, 08:29 PM.

Sorry about the block format. It didn't look like that when I copied the text. I'll edit it later. I've got to go.

Comment

I'm sorry but this routine is garbage.

You can can the same heat from a rice sock and the lube will give you all the wetness you need.

Doing only jelqs won't get you as far as doing squeezes, slammers and bends.

Also you didn't even specify anything such as EQ, tightness and how long the strokes are.

Sorry if I'm rude, the title is very misleading and the routine is too simple. If this worked for you, it doesnt mean that it will for everyone else and certainly not for people that have been jelquing for a whilee.

Comment

I also forgot to say that you didn't target the tunica

Comment

It may be good for a beginner. Also balls in hot water for 5 minutes may be pretty bad for for the sperms.
          pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

Originally posted by OkButNotEnought View Post
            I also forgot to say that you didn't target the tunica
            Target the tunic? Please elaborate.I have been off of PE for a long time now and am just recently getting back into it so I suppose some of my recent gains could be attributed to that, but this incremental approach plus the large doses of heat is working quite well for me.

Comment

Originally posted by pterodactyl View Post
              It may be good for a beginner. Also balls in hot water for 5 minutes may be pretty bad for for the sperms.
              I look at that as a positive haha I don't want any babies running around! But as stated above, this routine isn't really much different than other beginners routine. I'm a big fan of the constant heat though, I need a heat lamp or something to incorporate constant heat in my routine.
              PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I think I figured out what the deal is with the crap formatting. I'm at my school right now and accessing the site through a proxy. Apparently, some of the information is lost when I click "submit."

Comment

I did a little research on targeting the tunica. I suppose I've been doing that without even realizing it. My jelqs are high pressure, high erection, and when I slide one hand forward, the other hand is gripping at the base throughout the stroke. It makes for some nice tunica stretching.

Comment

A) Scorching hot water is probably not the best for your dick... not that bad, but not the best.

B) Dipping your balls into the hot water IS bad. Your balls constantly try to maintain a certain temperature to produce proper sperm and hormones. While heat in a hot tub is fine for a bit, it still harms you too. So to dip your balls into the hottest thing you can stand AFTER a hot shower might be a bit unhealthy for your sack.

My suggestion: when in the shower, turn to face the water and aim the nozzle at your abdomen and pelvic region. Now, make a cup under your penis with your hands pressed against your pelvis. This will collect the water around your penis, warming the entire immediate pelvic region, as well as the run-off warming everything else around.
                    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

[QUOTE=OkButNotEnought;463176]I'm sorry but this routine is garbage.

Be nice okbut--no need for condescension here.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I edited the original post so it's not such a formatting mess. I also added in some additional details based on posts made by other members.

Comment

Working...
                        X