healing process

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• healing process

hey i hurt myself doing pe in november 2011... it was really bad for the 1st month i couldnt even get an erection.. 5-6 months later it has gotten alot better... i can get a 90-95 erection and a full one when im about to orgasm.. i tried using the 5 G's recently and the 1st night i finally got a half of morning wood the next day but nothing after that and that was about 3 weeks ago...

i just want to know if anybody could give me advice on how to fasten this healing process... i masturbate about 2-3 times a week just to see how its working now... please help me i just to back to normal it has been WAY TOO LONG and i just want get back to how i use too.. any advice would help alot... thanks in advance

How did you injure it?
    Current Stats5/18/22
    Stretched Flacid - 5.875
    BPSFL - 6.5
    EL - 5.5
    BPEL - 6.31
    Girth behind glans - 4.25
    Girth an inch from base - 4.688

Old stats 3/3/12

Stretched Flacid - 5.38
    BPFL - 6.25
    EL - 5.5
    BPEL - 6.0
    Girth Behind Glands - 4.06
    Girth At Base - 4.63

Comment

i did 2 days of pe and was all down hill from their lol

Comment

Originally posted by younglord View Post
        i did 2 days of pe and was all down hill from their lol
        What stretches did you do? What exercises? Were you on JP90 or past it? If you were jelqing, what level of erection and what level of pressure were you working with?
        "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
        "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

i did a hot towel warm up and did 2 different types of jelqing and then warm down.. i did do it for a rather long time though, i was half erect and i wasnt pressing too hard i feel, i wasnt in pain while i was jelqing... i tried another jelqing program called penishealth.com and when i hurt myself i didnt know where to go or who to talk to i figure it would heal with time but it just seems too long and im just getting tired of not controlling my body like i use to.. i know its still not finished healing so im just looking for help... thanks again in avance my brothers

Comment

Working...
          X