Genetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genetics

I was curious. I remember seeing my fathers penis when I was a young boy. It was much larger than I am currently and I am 18. I am currently embarrass of myself and am just trying to find whatever hope I can that maybe one day I will naturally grow larger. And answers?

Wait and see, or start PE now and it will be definitely bigger in the future.

Comment

This entire site is about naturally growing your penis larger.

You should only be embarrassed of your actions or lack there of, never be embarrassed about what you are naturally.

Consider yourself lucky to find this at your age, stick around, you'll get all the suport and info you could hope for.

"How much is enough"?
      MORE

Comment

Originally posted by Project-9 View Post
        This entire site is about naturally growing your penis larger.

You should only be embarrassed of your actions or lack there of, never be embarrassed about what you are naturally.

Consider yourself lucky to find this at your age, stick around, you'll get all the suport and info you could hope for.
        I kind it sorta hard to do some of the exercises because of the small length of my penis. Flaccid my penis shrivels up and is like less then an inch. That's really embarrassing. How can I make that bigger?

Comment

By doing PE. Or extending.

Comment

Unless you saw your fathers penis 100% erect, you cannot judge size by that. Flaccid size is determined by so many different things that it actually varies throughout the day.

Body fat, hydration levels, needing to urinate, exercise, stress, anxiety, having just eaten food, having gas, needing to poop, and so on and so forth can have an effect on flaccid size.

First of all, rather than guesstimating sizes, you should get concrete sizes from measuring. Guesstimation doesn't work here, as it's usually always wrong. Secondly, it's just a flaccid size, not your actual penile size, so don't stress about it too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
              By doing PE. Or extending.
              Extending... Could you explain that for me? How to anyways

Comment

You need to purchase a penis extender, check out he penis devices forum, or just do manual PE.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                  You need to purchase a penis extender, check out he penis devices forum, or just do manual PE.
                  Have you had any success?

Comment

Yep. And if you want to see more just check out the success forum.

Comment

Working...
                    X