Base Girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base Girth

I have been working on my girth at the base of the penis.

This is what I do:
    (1) I grip and squeeze the head of the penis with one hand
    (2) With the other hand I grip and squeeze the penis at the at the base
    (3) Then with one strong motion push the hand holding the glan towards the other hand at the base. At this point you should feel the blood rushing into the base of the penis. Still mantaining the grip straighten out the penis and do the next one.
    (4) You should be able to do 5 of these squeezes
    Starting stats 7/15/05 -FL 3.750"x FG 2.125", (BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750")

Current Stats: 4/16/10 (BPFL 6.500" x FG 5.625"), ( BPEL 7.825" x EG 6.375")

Goal for 2011 BPEL 9.000" x EG 6.500"
    Some people see things, and say, "Why"
    I dream of things that never were, and say "Why Not"

Dusty

Dust,

Yea I do something like that to. It's one of my favorite girth exercises. Does it look like this: Advanced Penis Enlargement Exercise: Compressor
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
      Dust,

Yea I do something like that to. It's one of my favorite girth exercises. Does it look like this: Advanced Penis Enlargement Exercise: Compressor
      Yes something like that but I do it when it is flaccid.

Dusty

Comment

As a flaccid exercise... That's a great idea How intense is it? It sounds like it could be used by intermediate users (after roughly 3 months).
        Last edited by remek; 04-27-2007, 06:07 PM.
        "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

base girth is my biggest weak point, but im focusing on clamping for now. these seem like a good idea for the future though if i plateau with clamping.

Comment

Beaver,

Or you may even want to throw a few in there. Mixing it up and keeping it varied is one of the best keys to PE success.

Comment

Originally posted by remek View Post
              As a flaccid exercise... That's a great idea How intense is it? It sound like it could be used by intermediate users (after roughly 3 months).
              Remek, I think that it would be good for a beginner after the three month period. It can get intense, because you work your way up to more reps. I like just the feeling of the blood that is being pushed into the base.

Dusty

Comment

Dust,

Good exercise... I can see this one becoming a big one.

Comment

Great idea Dusty, I'll give it a try! Any thoughts on whether a thick base affects the quest for length? Cheers

Comment

Base Girth exercise

Originally posted by hg5 View Post
                    Great idea Dusty, I'll give it a try! Any thoughts on whether a thick base affects the quest for length? Cheers
                    Hi hg5,
                    Before I started this Base Girth exercise I had a baseball bat effect with my penis. Then after doing this exercise for a couple of weeks I started to notice the change at the at the base. (Good luck with the new exercise). The exercise shouldn't have any effect on gaining length.
                    Dustpan
                    Last edited by Dustpan; 05-18-2007, 07:08 PM.

Dusty

Comment

dustpan,
                      how's the base girth been coming? is that baseball bat effect going away?

Comment

Beavertaffy
                        I have have stoped the baseball effect and now I have the same size just about through out the whole shaft. At the base when erect it is 6.00" and at mid shaft its 6.062", at the gland it is 6.125".

Dusty

Comment

Originally posted by Dustpan View Post
                          Beavertaffy
                          I have have stoped the baseball effect and now I have the same size just about through out the whole shaft. At the base when erect it is 6.00" and at mid shaft its 6.062", at the gland it is 6.125".
                          Dust,

That's awesome to hear. Do you attribute it mostly to this exercise?

Comment

Baseball Bat Effect

Dustpan, was the baseball bat effect a product of jelqing?

For anyone:

I don't understand why more people are not concerned over the prospect of developing the baseball bat shape. It bothers me greatly, and as I PMed Remek earlier, I wish to avoid it like the plague.

It seems to me that jelqing at a 100 percent or just below might be a way to go to negate the baseballbat effect. I know DoubleLongDaddy of *************.com jelqed at 100 percent. What exactly are the dangers supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by ster.john.smith View Post
                              Dustpan, was the baseball bat effect a product of jelqing?

For anyone:

I don't understand why more people are not concerned over the prospect of developing the baseball bat shape. It bothers me greatly, and as I PMed Remek earlier, I wish to avoid it like the plague.

It seems to me that jelqing at a 100 percent or just below might be a way to go to negate the baseballbat effect. I know DoubleLongDaddy of *************.com jelqed at 100 percent. What exactly are the dangers supposed to be?
                              [B]

ster.john.smith

I think that this was do to Jelqing at or under 50% erection, so I am inclined to believe that Jelqing at 100% erection is the correct way to Jelq

BTW, I have stopped the baseball bat effect with this exercise.
                              Dustpan
                              Last edited by Dustpan; 08-24-2007, 10:09 PM.

Dusty

Comment

Working...
                              X