• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finished JP90

Started at: 6.5" BPEL, 6" NBPEL, 3.25" FL, 3.75 FG, 5" EGB, 5.5" EGG

Now: 6.87" BPEL, 6.37" NBPEL, 3.25" FL, 4.12 FG, 5.12" EGB, 5.37" EGG

+.32" +.37" +0 +.37" +.12" -.12"

I have definitely made some gains, which I am very excited about!
    I was nervous I wouldn't make ANY gains, since I have gained .5" BPEL and .5" EGG from edging for over a year prior to this.
    I am curious as to why my EGG got smaller.. It was still at 5.5" until my day 60 measurement?

Not completely sure what I want to do now..
    Arousal Techniques-Techniques to overcome Pre-E.

Congratulations on the gains mate! Those are fantastic results for just 3months. One question though, what do you mean by EGG? Anywho, the decrease in this stat may just be EQ or perhaps a slight measuring error.

With regards to what to do now i'd suggest carrying on with your routine seeing as it IS working and slowly increase the intensity every week or fortnight. You can start incorporating advanced exercises seeing as you're now conditioned and chose exercises which target what you prefer, i.e. length or girth.

Once again congratulations on the gains, would be really excited too if i had gains like that at the end of the 90 days

Comment

Congrats. By EGG, I assume you mean errect gland girth? Well, I find that that measurement varies. I wouldn't worry too much.
      Current (20/02/2012) - BPEL: 7.3" (+0.8") MEG: 4.6" (+0.3")
      Short Term Goal - BPEL: 7.5" MEG: 4.75"
      Long Term Goal - BPEL: 8.5" MEG: 5.75"
      My Log

Comment

Thank you guys!

I did find out that I had a measuring error on my BPEL halfway during my 90 days. It read 7" and it didn't seem right, turns out I measured from the left side of my dick instead of the right, I can't believe that made a difference but it did, I was actually 6.75" at that time.

I am using the Gain Master program to record my stats in, and I think it may be using older terminology, because many of the terms are different than what is used currently.

EGG did mean erect girth glan, it was the thickest part of my shaft closer to the glans and further than the middle, so I just recorded it as the glans. Maybe I should change it to EGM (erect girth middle) and record my actual glans as EGG. I honestly didn't think your glans would grow (I am still new to this!) so I didn't record them, plus it is really hard to measure them the same because of the awkward shape.

What is a fortnight? Should I add one extra rep during each consecutive of each (to add intensity)?
        I see that adding certain stretches is listed as length exercises? why is this?

Comment

Ohh thanks for clearing that up, got a little confused then. A forthnight is two weeks by the way. Didn't know it was a word not used in the US.

Ye you're right about the reps, its best to gradually increase the intensity over time. Thats what im currently doing, each week i add 2mins of jelqing ( I time mine, not count the amount of reps) and 5 secs to the individual strecthes. This way you are regularly putting your body under increased amounts of stress which prevents your body from adapting to the same routine.

"I see that adding certain stretches is listed as length exercises? why is this?"

Someone correct me if i'm wrong but i thought all stretches were aimed at length, unless i misunderstood your last question.

Comment

Most stretches are for length but some are for mostly girth like the bundled stretch, also different stretches target different parts like the ligs or tunica, and some are more intense than others of course.

Comment

Thanks you guys for answering my questions. Should I take 2 weeks off before starting again to let my penis rest?

Comment

Originally posted by Drummer19 View Post
                Thanks you guys for answering my questions. Should I take 2 weeks off before starting again to let my penis rest?
                One week will be enough rest IMO. Also as you increase intensity/do more advanced exercises you need to take more breaks. I do 7-8 weeks on 1 week off.
                My Log

Comment

Completely up to you really but if you do, make sure you ease back into the exercises instead of going straight back in with high intensity.

Comment

Ahh thanks Tharros! What's IMO?

Comment

I think 1 week off will be fine then. I am excited to move on. I have been good at listening to my body and haven't pulled anything. I am just glad to know what I am doing is working.

Comment

Originally posted by Drummer19 View Post
                        Ahh thanks Tharros! What's IMO?
                        IMO = In my opinion
                        My Log

Comment

Ahhh sweet!

Comment

I was pissing the other day standing up and when I grabbed my penis I realized how much bigger my flaccid girth felt! It is incredible! Still no gains in flaccid length but I am sure it will come.

Comment

Ok how does this sound you guys. I go another 90days, redo JP90 but add 10 reps every week to both exercises.

Like originally you do 150 reps of wet jelqs. I would bump it up to 160reps for week 1. then week 2 do 170 reps. at 12 weeks I would be at 270 reps.
                              For the V-Jelq JP90 starts with 90 reps. I could increase this by 10 reps a week also so that by 12 weeks (3months) I would be up to 210 reps

So on the last month I would be doing 270 reps wet jelqs, and 210 reps V-jelqs
                              So thats a about a 80% increase on Wet Jelq and 130% increase on V-jelq

I made no girth gain during the JP 90 so I really need to boost the intensity up a little.

How does this sound? Curious to know if this is a good next step.

Comment

Working...
                              X