Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any PE'ers here in London (UK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any PE'ers here in London (UK)

I haven't posted much on here before but I would like to talk to / meet any PE' ers who live in London (UK)

I've been PE ing since 06 Jan of this year with very little success...I've followed all the guidelines but nothing!

All I want is to meet someone who has actually had some success with this stuff!

In return, I am (or was) a very well regarded Pick Up Artist in London and I have a ton of experience in seducing women behind me (I used to be a trainer but it's a crappy job). I'm well versed in meeting and seducing women in any scenario : online , nightclub, street, daytime etc. To get better at this stuff involves being around guys who have been there done that, so I am happy to share knowledge (infact, even go out and pick up with you) in return.

Anyway get in touch.
    NBPEL : 6.8 inches
    BPEL : 7.7 inches
    MSEG : 5 inches 9 16/ths

2 months and you expect results? Please. If it was that easy there would be a mandingo on every street corner, btw I live in brum.
    Good Luck with your gains,
    CMP
    Measurements as of 22/9/12
    183mm BPEL
    120mm MSEG
    135mm BEG
    188mm BPFSL

Comment

A Brit buddy of mine with the same credentials as you said it's like being a vacuum salesman, if you knock on enough doors, eventually someone will say yes.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by CleanestMeanestPenis View Post
        2 months and you expect results? Please. If it was that easy there would be a mandingo on every street corner, btw I live in brum.
        Yes I understand what you are saying. But according to the polls here and other forums there are plenty of guys who have experienced measurable results within that timeframe. I was hoping for a similar result.

I am not giving up, infact I am more determined than ever. But would like to meet people who have been there done that, as I say. My return offer is genuine and I can back up what I say.

BTW I grew up in Telford - used to live in Brum!!

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
          A Brit buddy of mine with the same credentials as you said it's like being a vacuum salesman, if you knock on enough doors, eventually someone will say yes.
          There's a lot more to it than that actually. Essentially it's about becoming a better man so my interest in this is part of my personal quest.

But yes, you have to approach and there is an element of numbers game to it (assuming you have the fundamentals in place)

I don't want to get into negativity and arguments on this subject though really, prefer to keep to the original point of my post. I'm assuming you are not in London.

Comment

Originally posted by stevejabba View Post
            There's a lot more to it than that actually. Essentially it's about becoming a better man so my interest in this is part of my personal quest.

But yes, you have to approach and there is an element of numbers game to it (assuming you have the fundamentals in place)

I don't want to get into negativity and arguments on this subject though really, prefer to keep to the original point of my post. I'm assuming you are not in London.
            California, and my reply was meant humorously however the story is true and he has used the method successfully; but I agree with you! Welcome to the forum and keep up the good work; you will be successful.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper

Comment

California, and my reply was meant humorously however the story is true and he has used the method successfully; but I agree with you! Welcome to the forum and keep up the good work; you will be successful.
              Thanks, you are a gentleman. I love Cali, I spent 8 weeks in San Fran, a very beautiful city and amazing weather. It's cold and dark here in LDN still!

I'm going to start using an extender on Saturday, alongside my bathmate. I was jeqling but found it destroyed my EQ.

Comment

I have the same problem with jelking if I'm too intense. Stretching seams to be the ticket for me, like yoga for my dick. You're right about the weather here in S.F. bay area, I think it's the best in the world, mild year round but I sure love the history in London, every time you turn a corner you can see another bit of our heritage.

Comment

I have the same problem with jelking if I'm too intense. Stretching seams to be the ticket for me, like yoga for my dick. You're right about the weather here in S.F. bay area, I think it's the best in the world, mild year round but I sure love the history in London, every time you turn a corner you can see another bit of our heritage.
                  Yes..I've been doing this just over 2.5 months and I am trying various things. The problem is that it is all based on longish timesframes, so you need to learn what works, but to do that takes time. I have concluded so far that the bathmate has less negative reactions for me than Jelqing. but I have not even stretched at all.

I'm buying an extender on Sat, I hope I have not rushed in but was attracted to the idea because as far as I can see it is the only form of PE that has any actual concrete, scientific proof / backing.

Comment

Working...
                  X