Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Someone Review my Routine and Get me some feeback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Someone Review my Routine and Get me some feeback?

I have been doing PE for quite sometime now. I have recently put together a routine I feel is very solid. I do this monday-tuesday-thursday-saturday. This is a 30-35 minute routine that is intense and is the reason for 2 on 1 off-1 on-1off-1 on 1 off. Was curious what everyone thinks of it.
    I also combine mon-fri 30 min kegel and reverse kegel exercises during the day at work.

Warmup (2)
    Wrap a hot wash cloth around your penis 2 times for 2 1/2 minutes (6 minutes)

Stretch (6)
    Pull Penis in all Directions for 15 Secs. Then hold at bottom of shaft and swing for a little to loosen up. (Estimated time 2 minutes)

Hold (1)
    Do 30 Jelqs and then with your right hand "hold" your penis with the jelq grip (as tight as possible) at the base of the shaft. With your left hand overhand-jelq your penis 20 times (2 secs per). Once complete, using your left hand again (still maintaining your grip with the right) using a flat pointer and the underside of your thumb, slide this grip the from the just above the right hand grip and slide to the head. Do this 20 times(2 secs per). Finish with 30 overhand Jelqs going down/out. (5 minutes)

Squeeze (12)
    Do 30 jelqs. With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand (same way) positioned just behind the head of the penis - SQUEEZE! For 10 secs. Penis should be 50-75% hard. After each 10 sec squeeze release the left hand while still maintaining your right grip and slide the left hand in a jelq position from just above the right hand grip back to just behind the head and repeat. Do 6 then release both hands. Rest 1 minute and then do 30 jelqs and do 6 more. Finish with 30 overhand Jelqs going down/out. (6 minutes)

Gap Jelqs
    Grip your penis at the base with your right hand and an inch up from the right hand with your left. Using both hands do a jelq motion until your left hand is just below the head. Each rep should be 5 secs. After each rep do a quick jelq-re grip and repeat. (3 minutes)

Jelq
    Stretch the penis, gently but firmly, starting from the base. Pull it down and out, keeping half-erection. Every movement should start from the base of the penis shaft. Note that the blood must be rushing to the penis. Penis should be 50% hard. Do for 10 minutes. (10 minutes)

Finishing Move
    Hold penis after final Jelq rep. with right hand (as tight as possible) at base. Do 1 10 sec squeeze. While maintaining grip, using your left hand again (still maintaining your grip with the right) using a flat pointer and the underside of your thumb, slide this grip the from the just above the right hand grip and slide to the head. Do this 30 times(2 secs per). Finish with 30 overhand Jelqs going down/out. (2 minutes)

Cool Down
    Wrap a hot wash cloth around your penis 2 times for 2 1/2 minutes (6 minutes)

That's a lot of work but it may work for you. Please let us know how it does for you.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

It looks good to me, but I would also agree with the other reply that it seems like a lot of work. I'm just new here, but I prefer keeping things simple. You have to do whatever is working for you. If you're gaining size, than it must be working.

Comment

I have doing PE on and off for a long time. I feel this is the best routine I have put together and have only recently begun the "final routine." I can say though that the girth is definitely increasing. Adding the tongkat ali alongside vig rx has given me the best erections I have seen in awhile as well. I will definitely post an update after awhile. In the very beginning I was 6.5 and can now proudly say I am 9.5. I also used to use regular condoms and now I can not comfortably fit into Magnum XL's. Luckily my girlfriend understands and appreciates this .

Comment

Working...
        X