The height / penis volume relationship - suggestion for new PE stat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The height / penis volume relationship - suggestion for new PE stat

Here is something I've been pondering a while.

There's been quite a bit said about the ideal size and also taller, bigger men wanting a penis that fits their body size visually.

Since shorter guys stand a higher chance of scoring with shorter women (and often a pussy size appropriate to their stature), would't it be relevant to measure one's penis size in relation to one's height? To come up with some sort of 'coefficient' or smart stat, instead of the usual straight up girth or length.

This could help people set realistic gains. From a visual perspective, there must be a height / penis volume that hits 'the spot' in terms of visual impact. In addition, if a really tall guy is with a short or petite woman, she might not want him to have a penis that is impressive in relation to his body from a purely practical point of view. It might not fit her mouth or her pussy. Anyway, I digress a bit.

Here my simple(ish) formula:

(I use cm because they are easier to work with in formulas)
    First we need the radius of the shaft. In order to find that using girth we use this formula where R is radius, G is girth and L is lenght):
    R = G/2pi
    R = 12.5/ 6.2832
    R = 1.99 cm

Then we figure out the volume (V) using the lenght and radius :
    R^2 x L x pi = V
    3.1416 x 3.96 x 17.5 = 217.71 cm^3

And finally we establish the relation between height and volume:
    Penis Volume / height = How much penis for your given height
    217.71 / 172 = 1.266cm^3 per cm of height

Make sense?
    If you think I've made a mistake let me know! And add your own stats for fun.

Cheers!

Originally posted by powow View Post
    ...scoring with shorter women (and often a pussy size appropriate to their stature),
    I have heard that there is not a correlation here.

As far as your formula, I think I see what you mean. You're thinking along the lines of weight classes for athletics - right? As in proportional size rather than measured size. I understand your point.

What's more useful, however, is what you already said regarding a good fit in general (regardless of height). Of course, vaginas are pretty adaptable anyway.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

It is a pointless subject. Women dont look for a certain possibility with penis ratio according to the size of their vagina or there mouth and I would think most guys dont either. If it was an important thing to any guys then they wiuld go after the propper penis size for the body they have. I am 5 foot 8 and I will go after an 8 inch giggle stick, maybe even bigger and my wife has a small mouth, it works like a big one though.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
        I have heard that there is not a correlation here.

As far as your formula, I think I see what you mean. You're thinking along the lines of weight classes for athletics - right? As in proportional size rather than measured size. I understand your point.

What's more useful, however, is what you already said regarding a good fit in general (regardless of height). Of course, vaginas are pretty adaptable anyway.
        Yes, that's a good way to put - like boxing weight classes. How much cock have got, pound per pound.

I think there would be many peripheral reasons why this measurement would be useful, but the main two being:

1. Confidence booster for shorter guys, especially if they have a unit bigger than average for their below average height.
        2. This is direct stat for visual impact (although to be exact, you'd probably have to take into consideration body fat)

Comment

Shorter guys have a higher chance of scoring with shorter women, what the fuck?? And a girls height or size has nothing to do with the size of her vagina, belive you me!!

Comment

Shorter guys have a higher chance of scoring with shorter women, what the fuck??
            Come on! How often do you see short guys with women who are taller then them? It's not by any means common. It's normal for women to want to be with guys who are bigger than them - if only because it makes them feel more feminine.

And a girls height or size has nothing to do with the size of her vagina, belive you me!!
            Well, maybe that's your experience, but mine has been that there is some correlation. I'm not saying it's a rule.

Comment

Ok this is a good concept to think about but...

The fact of the matter is, that every one is different.

Just because a girl is short does not mean that she wants a small dick or big dick.

And just because a guy is tall does not mean he wants a tall girl or short girl or think that her pussy is tighter because she is small.

The truth is, all people are different and like different things.

That is why we experiment with different females of different heights and different shapes and sizes.

We know what they look like from a visual point of view, but we don't know what her pussy is like till we fuck her.

So if we think about it like this, it's what our eyes see first that attracts us to the women. And that is just how we were wired to be.

Men are aroused by visual stimulation, ex. what her ass looks like, what her tits look like, is she pretty?

While women are aroused by mental stimulation. ex. You tell her how nice she looks, you dirty talk to her when you are fucking her, etc.

Men and women are both wired at birth to think differently and that is what separates us apart. I find it funny why so many men say, I don't understand her. haha. Well you must first understand yourself before you can understand someone else. lol

The truth is, if you paid more attention to your girl and listen, you would understand her better.

The same goes for women. She's not really looking at how big or small you are. I mean yeah, some women do prefer bigger men, because it makes them feel more secure, but some prefer smaller men as well. It's all in what they like and their taste.

So this is just how life works. Enjoy it, have fun and get out their and experiment and don't worry so much about the science of bodies and the correlation to sex

Ronnie Rokk
              Need a PE Coach?

Comment

Come on! How often do you see short guys with women who are taller then them? It's not by any means common. It's normal for women to want to be with guys who are bigger than them - if only because it makes them feel more feminine.

Well, maybe that's your experience, but mine has been that there is some correlation. I'm not saying it's a rule.

Men are generally taller than women, you know this, and tall guys score with short women too.
                And it kind og sounded like you were saying it was the rule. As for my experience, there is absolutely no correlation, small girl with narrow hips was the largest, tall girl with broad hips was the tightest, and others varied in pussy-size unrelated to their body stature. If they are really wet, horny and warmed up, they mostly feel the same anyhow....

But I do support the thought that in the cases where penis size is a sexual factor or a turn on for women or homosexual men, it is mostly a visual thing, more so than anything else...

Comment

More common than you'd think. A good acquaintance of mine is considerably shorter than his spouse (he's 5'5", she's 6' - imagine the difference in heels - and she wears them a lot) but it's something she never considered as a detraction from him or something that he felt intimated by.
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Other than the fact that it is widely thought that penis length/ width/ volume is not correlated to height, this model also assumes that your penis is shaped like a solid cylinder. Mine is not and I have never seen one like that either.

I attached a copy of the formula used by the visualizer site and while it isn't perfect, it gives a better representation of true volume. Ideally for something like a penis, you would use displacement to measure the volume.

In addition, your formula, which is based off a sample size of one, would predict a volume for my penis of about 212 cm^3 (I am 5'6" so say 167 cm or so), whereas according to the more realistic and less favorable estimations of the visualizer site, I would be about 270 cm^3.

In order to see if there was a correlation, you would need a much larger sample size and at least find the regression of that data. Though I am willing to speculate that there is little correlation.

LINK TO FORMULA
                    My progress log. Please post any advice or anything you like there!
                    Or comment on my photos.

Comment

Have some fun people! Show that you passed 6th grade math class. Do the calculation!

I get 2.276 cm3 penis/ cm height.

Rep for the first guy who posts my height.

xeno
                      xenolith
                      Last edited by xenolith; 06-16-2012, 07:52 AM.
                      Originally: 6.5" x 5.0"
                      Currently: 8.625" x 6.125"
                      Eventually: 9.0" x 6.5"

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

3 foot 6

Comment

Metric sytem O, metric system.
                          Originally: 6.5" x 5.0"
                          Currently: 8.625" x 6.125"
                          Eventually: 9.0" x 6.5"

"The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man." - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Just playing, I think trying to figure out some penis to body ratio is just a waste of time but if it has value to an individual then I hope it helps them.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                              3 foot 6
                              Why is your name BigO if you're a little perso... ohh.

Comment

Working...
                              X