18 Year Old African-American :(((

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 Year Old African-American :(((

Hello everybody, I am new to this forum. Well, this is it. I am 18, turning 19 in october, and it seems like I have a "baby penis". I am about 5 inches erect. This is really discouraging. It's to the point where i cant even go to parties and grind with women because they will notice that i have a tiny penis. Apart of this might be to the fact that I am fat. I am 5'10" and weigh 220 with a decent amount of fat (yea im fatboy ). I have been working on this for the past month getting into shape and lifting weights.

The pictures are in my album. Is there something wrong with me? Will I always be this size? I remember as a child I ACCIDENTLY saw my dad's...you know....and he isn't small. Will this ever change for me? I heard that people can just be late bloomers, but i doubt that is the case for me. What can be done guys? Please help. Thanks

Are you 5 inches BP or NBP? Either way, you shouldn't worry about it man. Believe it or not a large majority of women are not picky about penis size. The number 1 thing you should do is tell yourself every day that your penis is perfectly fine. 5" BPEL isn't even that much below the average. The number 2 thing you should do is keep working out and eat healthier to shed some of those pounds; this will make your penis appear much bigger. The third thing you should do is jump to the beginners forum, read the safety threads, and start PEing!
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

my dude, trust and believe i feel your pain! Welcome welcome! That stereotype really can screw with your confidence. I'm not the stereotype so it really messed with me. My flaccid looked like yours in the pic before i started to lose weight (i was 240lbs at 5'8") I'm now 225 (still working on it!) but I started with my PE and I have a non-bonepressed flaccid that can get up to 5.5" Bonepressed it's like 6 and some change.

You can do it too!

That said, I grew a bit more at 21... I went from like 6.75" Bone pressed Erect to 7.25" in about a year. Everything after that has been all PE (i'm now 8.75" BPEL)

NBPEL= Non-Bone Pressed Erect length
      BPEL= Bone Pressed Erect Length

BPEL is the standard to which all "average" measurements are taken.

Comment

I've read somewhere that your genetics from both sides of your family lineage come into play. Your penis size may be determine by traits passed down from one of your great,great,great,great,great,great grandfathers(sorry for all the greats, I got carried away). The women in your family(your mother and grandmothers) also carry male genetic trait markers in their genes. So basically because it's your dad's wang doesn't mean it's going to be similar to yours in size.
        So go ahead and get your beginners' conditioning out of the way by doing the JP90 or an other close facsimile. Then you can get to business making your penis larger by torturing it constantly with the arsenal of techniques and methods found here(for free)at the gym.

Oh, and I almost forgot ...welcome!
        Lurked since 2010
        start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
        current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
        Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
        Done with hanging...

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. Will start reading through these forums and get started tonight actually. Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by chrisjdaniels View Post
            Thanks for the advice guys. Will start reading through these forums and get started tonight actually. Thanks again
            The sooner you get started the better. But take it seriously: learn how the exercises work, learn the correct techniques and be consistent!

Comment

Hey CJD,

I understand where you're coming from dude. Let me give you a piece of advice that I think a lot of beginners overlook: Before your even start PE take very strict, very honest and very precise measurements. Really have [as close to] an exact figure as possible in terms of length and girth. You absolutely need this before you can say that you have made gains - and for most of us, gains will be fairly slow, so precise measurements give you the benchmark you need.

The reason I say this is that when i first started I took a "bone pressed" measurement, but just kind of lightly jabbed the ruler against my pelvic bone. It gave a reading higher than NBPEL, but it was a poor measurement, because it was subject to variances in how hard I pressed the ruler against my fat pad. So now, I'll never know what my true 'starting' measurement was (made the first true measurement 1 month later). So do it right the first time.

On a similar note, take some time to do a little penis inventory before you begin. Get to know where you have veins, discolorations, slight curvature, etc. All important stuff considering that PE changes are rather slow, and can go unnoticed since we look down at our units at least a few times a day to pee.

Have a good one man.
              I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
              Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Loose some weight and get in shape, then your penis will get visualy larger and your erection quality(eq) is likely to increase and make your dick bigger. Also, you are only 18 and you might still be growing naturally. My suggestion would be to get in shape and work that EQ. Whatever you do, start out slow and read up on safety! Good luck and welcome!

Comment

Welcome to the PEGym!!!I wish you well on your journey to enlarge your penis. Read everything you can and have fun PEing!
                  "We live to make the impossible possible that is our focus!"- Lightning

Comment

When you have read through all this stuff for a month, or faster if you like, start JP90!

One important part, not to intense grip and...

Never ever do workouts not properly warmed up!!
                    After your workouts you do warm down also!!

15-20min!
                    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

Check on Groups at the top of the screen. Then check on the Starting Small Group. You will find a number of guys who started at or below your size.

Push your ruler into your pelvic bone and let us know where the tip of your penis meets the ruler. You may be surprised with that measuring technique.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

BPEL. Press the ruler against your pubic bone, on the top of your penis, and measure all the way to the tip of your glans while you are standing up and your penis is pointing straight out.

Comment

Everyone thank you so much for the advice. I am looking through everything to make sure I do this right

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                          BPEL. Press the ruler against your pubic bone, on the top of your penis, and measure all the way to the tip of your glans while you are standing up and your penis is pointing straight out.
                          So when my penis is flaccid or erect?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJohnThomas View Post
                            Why do you have to stand up? Why can't you get a correct measure lying on your back?

Comment

So when my penis is flaccid or erect?
                              Bpel stand for bonepressed erect length.

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                              Why do you have to stand up? Why can't you get a correct measure lying on your back?
                              Maby you can. This is only if you want to compare with the the average and how they measure in the surveys.

Comment

Working...
                              X