Thread: Angles, Curves, EQ, etc.
- 03-25-2012 #1
Well, I'm back on PEgym for the first time in a while. I essentially have the same desires as I did when I found this site. They're a little different than what most folks on PEgym are working on, but I'm certainly not the only one.
I'm looking for some feedback to find out what others think will work.
Goals:I'll probably get some "free" length and girth from the other goals. Can't go wrong with that.
- Straighten a slight downcurve (I really want an upward curve, but I need a realistic goal for now)
- raise angle of erection. (I'm at 8:30, I want 9:30-10:30)
- Increase EQ
- New: -Foreskin restoration (TLC-X in use for almost a month now)
1) Ok, so the one I'm already working on is the curve. Why? I think it looks great straight / up, and I think it will feel better for me when in use if it's straight or up-curved. It's not because I think anyone else would percieve it as being in any way substandard as is. The bottom of my penis is ~6.25", while the top is ~7" NBPEL. This means I want to add at least .75" to the bottom of the shaft, and avoid adding to the top.
- jelqing against the curve. 'Ole standby for curves.
- Future: Hanging with fulcrums. I don't know a ton about it and won't start until I redo 90day conditioning and then some OTS hanging. It looks like a way to effectivly hang - but mostly only stretch one side of the shaft.)
2) This is probably the hardest one to figure out; increasing my angle of erection. There is minimal information out there on the topic. My motive is simply that a higher angle of erection feels like a better erection to me. Please contribute ANY knowledge you might have on this.
- Kegels: I'm going to start keggling most days of the week. This is the only very well documented way to achieve higher angle. I'm hoping it can get me from 8:30 to 9:00 or 9:30.
- Over the shoulder hanging: It seems logical that if one only did OTS hanging they might see a higher angle of erection. This is because OTS should, in theory, stretch the bottom of the inner penis (also the top, but not as strongly). Additionally, I believe that this would pull some of the inner penis forward, but it does not stretch the ligaments. The suspensory ligs make a ring around the tunica; if this ring is moved forward and the ligs are still the same length, the tunica will in theory be drawn upwards. Result: higher angle of erection.
Equipment - Captn's wench: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...tcher-ads.html
Check out these diagrams I made, I'd like people's opinions on the feasibility of this:
Sketch of before: Before.jpg
Sketch of after: After.jpg
3) Increasing EQ is a goal I have. The jelqing and foreskin restoration should passivly improve EQ.
4) At the end of the day, if I could only have one thing on this list it would be foreskin restoration. The benefits - sexual and non-sexual - are incredible. I won't discuss it her on PEgym though, unless someone is interested.
Last edited by p51mustang23; 03-26-2012 at 06:10 AM.
- 03-26-2012 #2
Updated to make it more readable. Also made 2 sketches in paint to show what I want to attempt to achieve with OTS hanging / not doing downward hangs.
- 03-26-2012 #3
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- 03-26-2012 #4
Some of what I've posted in the original post is pure brainstorming, including the part with the sketches.
I'm also curious about fulcrum hanging. It would seem as though this would easily create a curve if the individual only hung from one direction, rather than all four. However, there is a consensus on this forum that fulcrums are advanced, and should only be used after normal hanging methods are exhausted. My situation is different; I'm not trying to get every last mm of potential length (I actually don't want to stretch my ligs). Would it be unreasonable to start hanging with a fulcrum after only a few months of OTS, or would my penis not be strong enough?
I've been looking for detailed information about ligament anatomy, if any1 knows where to find it.
Last edited by p51mustang23; 03-27-2012 at 04:01 AM.
- By CaptainJohnson in forum The GymReplies: 3Last Post: 03-23-2012, 08:33 PM
- By Aleksandr1134 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2011, 06:16 PM
- By blulite in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2011, 09:31 AM
- By GaryTruman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2011, 08:59 AM
- By Train-2-Gain in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2008, 02:19 PM