SEX technique section on PEGYM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEX technique section on PEGYM?

hey i was wondering why there isnt a sex technique section on this website. it would be extremely usefull to guys who get there goal and find out there to big or to guys who are small. it would be also great for theories on why which angles are best. it just really seems like alot of info that can be indirectly or directly associated to pe and improving the penis would be benefited by sex technique forum

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...women-sex.html

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...women-sex.html
      My progress log

Comment

Ninja'd by somebodyelse lol
        My progress log

Comment

i would support this.

there is so much to technique other than angles. i mean pacing, fluidity of movement, establishing and progressing in rhythm, how to successfully go from a slow grind and build it into long strokes. leg and hip placement in certain positions for optimum fluidity, control, and range of movement. learning what body angles allow for optimum hip release/looseness, how to bend your arms in rhhythm with your hips to create a wider range of motion. incorporating foreplay as an active part of sex not just as a precursor. specific mobility/ active stretches for better ranges of motion in specific positions. tips on controlling breathing, how to seamlessly move from position to position, establishing a balance between sensuality and alpha dominance......The list goes on and on

i study exercise physiology, and this topic has always been a very specific interest to me. i would love to see it discussed further in detail

Comment

those threads linked are about sexual technique at its most basic. i would like to see the dynamics of movement. advanced body placement, as well as the use of tactile manipulation of errogenous spots discussed, and the relationships between sensual and alpha dominant body language discussed. women are naturally submissive but demand nurturing. your ability to take control of the sexual situation in a dominant fashion while still appearing sensual is most certainly apart of technique

its the minute details that change someone from being more than just a great lover

Comment

Working...
            X