Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wide from side to side, but not as much from top to bottom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wide from side to side, but not as much from top to bottom?

I have got a question, my penis from side to side measuring it from on top ( not length or girth ) is like 1.75", but from the top to the bottom it is only like 1.3 1.4", I have tried applying pressure to the top and bottom more so than the sides when I jelq to see if it helps, but it doesn't seem to really work like that for me. Is it maybe just the way my penis is constructed? Or is there something else I could do to improve it?
    If you need an idea of how my penis is, its like a thick pancake, or like a king size snickers bar (_O_) kinda like that. What should I do?
    I think that if I could find out how to target this correctly, I would reach my goal of EG 5.5" pretty quick.
    Funnypop
    Last edited by Funnypop; 03-31-2012, 10:18 PM.
    ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
    Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
    As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
    Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

At first I was the opposite of you, which is probably the reason I pe'd in the first place because I thought i was smaller than i actually was.
    Id suggest the reverse of what I did and do your workout with light girth work with a focus on going north/south. Ie, when you stretch, do an extra set pointing up and down, and when you do a squeezing exercise make sure the grip you use focuses on the bottom chamber (​Corpus Spongiosum). try an over hand grip, with you rpalm facing downward
    bxitachi
    Last edited by bxitachi; 04-01-2012, 02:04 AM.
    bpel -6.25in
    girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
    BPEL -7.5 in
    NBPEL - 6,8 in
    Girth)- 5.5
    Goal:
    NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
    Girth- 6in max
    My Journal

Comment

My penis is like that. Nothing wrong with it...
      Goal: EQ 10.

Comment

Originally posted by bxitachi View Post
        At first I was the opposite of you, which is probably the reason I pe'd in the first place because I thought i was smaller than i actually was.
        Id suggest the reverse of what I did and do your workout with light girth work with a focus on going north/south. Ie, when you stretch, do an extra set pointing up and down, and when you do a squeezing exercise make sure the grip you use focuses on the bottom chamber (​Corpus Spongiosum). try an over hand grip, with you rpalm facing downward
        Thanks!! you had the the sword, and I have the pancake, I feel it man I feel it, I thought about the north south idea a while back, but did not think it would make a difference, thanks for confirming that it probably may and will! I did the downward facing palm like two hours ago, def felt the difference.
        and op, maybe yours is a bit different, but when I wake up in the morning with morning wood, it looks like a straight up strip of pancake dude, I mean when there is physical pressure on it, it isn't that bad.. I guess I just want it to be a rod instead of a strip of pancake. But I will say one thing that is good about it, girls have over estimated my girth, seeing as how if it was as long as it was wide, it would add like .5 .7" , so in essence it delivers more pressure on the inner lips and the more sensitive first 2" of the vagina, but then again, if it was as long as it was wide then It would deliver more pressure on the G-Spot increasing pleasure by ten fold, at least I think so.
        ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )

Comment

Hey, that's just your shape FP, nothing wrong with that. If you seek to increase the side of the underside (the CS), try some V-jelqs.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I mean I realize that it is just my shape, but I see people restoring foreskin, and correcting curves, so I thought there must be a way to "correct" my problem, I guess one mans downfall, is another mans success : D But will put in a combo of the n/s and v jelq techs thanks much guys!

Comment

Most are wider than they are deep, it is pretty normal

If you want more depth do UJs, they will develop your CS

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-jelq-uj.html
              My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by bxitachi View Post
                Yup. I look down and think, "What the hell!" When I tilt my head it's not so bad. I will get to 5.5 though!
                Starting: 1/14/12
                BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Thanks!! I tried my middle finger the other day and definitely felt a difference in volume of blood being delivered to the glans, thanks for confirming that ! Quick question, what exactly are "uli's" and "horse squeezes"? Two finger jelqs?

Comment

I just wonder why the CS is so underdeveloped in most men. Is it the way we masturbate or something? Either way, it sure looks awesome to have a bulging CS under your dick. I've always worried that once my CS is huge, I wouldn't be able to ejaculate...but I've read that the job of the CS is to hold your urethra in place while erect, to allow ejaculation. V-Jelqs are great, and I am totally going to try the UVs. Tomorrow is my workout day and I'm psyched!!
                    EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Funnypop View Post
                      Thanks!! I tried my middle finger the other day and definitely felt a difference in volume of blood being delivered to the glans, thanks for confirming that ! Quick question, what exactly are "uli's" and "horse squeezes"? Two finger jelqs?
                      Horse squeeze
                      Horse Squeeze - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Uli
                      Uli - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
                      bpel -6.25in
                      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                      BPEL -7.5 in
                      NBPEL - 6,8 in
                      Girth)- 5.5
                      Goal:
                      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                      Girth- 6in max
                      My Journal

Comment

@ dance sucka, I think it is how we jack off, I am a lefty when it comes to masturbation, even though I am right handed it feels more comfortable with my left, and because of the way I masturbated my whole life the sides got bigger than the CN

@ bx, thanks bro, but yo I thought you where supposed hold then let go at the base and kegel to force more blood into the penis on horse squeeze

also should lube be used with uli and horse squeezes?
                        Funnypop
                        Last edited by Funnypop; 04-01-2012, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
                          I just wonder why the CS is so underdeveloped in most men. Is it the way we masturbate or something? Either way, it sure looks awesome to have a bulging CS under your dick. I've always worried that once my CS is huge, I wouldn't be able to ejaculate...but I've read that the job of the CS is to hold your urethra in place while erect, to allow ejaculation. V-Jelqs are great, and I am totally going to try the UVs. Tomorrow is my workout day and I'm psyched!!
                          UVs are great but they mainly target the CCs, UJs target the CS specifically
                          My progress log

Comment

@ dance sucka, I think it is how we jack off, I am a lefty when it comes to masturbation, even though I am right handed it feels more comfortable with my left, and because of the way I masturbated my whole life the sides got bigger than the CN

@ bx, thanks bro, but yo I thought you where supposed hold then let go at the base and kegel to force more blood into the penis on horse squeeze

also should lube be used with uli and horse squeezes?

you can but you dont have to. its already a REALLY intense exercise. When I do them, i kegel more blood in every 3-5 reps just to keep my erection %.
                            lube isnt needed for a uli, but for the horse squeeze yes. Not a ton though ecspecially if you have stretching to do afterwords.
                            bpel -6.25in
                            girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
                            BPEL -7.5 in
                            NBPEL - 6,8 in
                            Girth)- 5.5
                            Goal:
                            NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
                            Girth- 6in max
                            My Journal

Comment

Thanks!! you had the the sword, and I have the pancake, I feel it man I feel it, I thought about the north south idea a while back, but did not think it would make a difference, thanks for confirming that it probably may and will! I did the downward facing palm like two hours ago, def felt the difference.
                              and op, maybe yours is a bit different, but when I wake up in the morning with morning wood, it looks like a straight up strip of pancake dude, I mean when there is physical pressure on it, it isn't that bad.. I guess I just want it to be a rod instead of a strip of pancake. But I will say one thing that is good about it, girls have over estimated my girth, seeing as how if it was as long as it was wide, it would add like .5 .7" , so in essence it delivers more pressure on the inner lips and the more sensitive first 2" of the vagina, but then again, if it was as long as it was wide then It would deliver more pressure on the G-Spot increasing pleasure by ten fold, at least I think so.
                              YOO! I Thank You! For posting this forum. I have the same dilemma! I've posted this same exact forum couple months back I didn't really get any feedback. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X