PE'ing ... just before bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE'ing ... just before bed

Finished all my daily obligations. About to do my first JP90 session, accompanied with a bedtime shower as a warmdown. I was wondering, what time of day/night do you guys usually do your PE sessions? I always imagined before sleep was the best time, as I sleep naked, which allows my penis to be under no pressure and unbunched up, which I feel, for some reason, is a positive thing.

What do you guys think?

Thanks,

SCS
    "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love."

2nd April 2012:
    BPEL: 175mm -- BEG:5.8 inches
    NBPEL: 153mm -- MEG: 5.5 inches

My routine happens on my way to and from work. Sometimes if i wake up in the middle of the night i will Pe also. I currently do 4 on & 3 off. Night time sounds good too, that is when your body recovers and rebuilds.

Comment

I used to PE in the morning and then again in the evening, but I have had to cut back due to impending exams so I will only be doing it in the morning from now on

Men experience peak testosterone levels in the morning, but doing your routine at night would facilitate healing as you sleep I guess, so there are advantages for both

Up to you
      My progress log

Comment

Yes, sleeping naked does feel nice!

Most of my PE is done right before bed, just like you. I top it off with some modified fowfers (I never fowfer while asleep though), sometimes a testicle massage to relax.

In the AM I do stretches, but the rest of the routine is done at night.
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Well, I think I may alternate. My current weekly schedule is:

Monday - Intense JP90 (2nd April: PE'd at midnight before bed)
          Tuesday - Casual/Relaxed JP90 (3rd April: PE'd at 7pm before going out)
          Wednesday - Rest (4th April: No activity)
          Thursday - Intense JP90
          Friday - Intense JP90
          Saturday - Casual/Relaxed JP90
          Sunday - Rest

For the rest of the week, I may stick to PE'ing at night: I have no choice but to PE at 6-7pm on a Tuesday, because that's my blues open jam night, where I get home at around midnight to 1, drunk and occupied, haha.
          "Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love."

2nd April 2012:
          BPEL: 175mm -- BEG:5.8 inches
          NBPEL: 153mm -- MEG: 5.5 inches

Comment

Working...
          X