how long are you workouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long are you workouts?

Im curious on how long other people's workouts are and how they time them. When your clocking you workouts do you have a set time limit minimum or maximum EX: jelq no less than 20 min no more than 35.

Also i would like to know how you clock the length of your workouts if you say i do 15 minutes of stretching is that 15 minutes of total time it takes you too complete the workout or is it 15min of your penis being under stress. Let me give an example if that isn't clear.

your stretching for 15 minutes in that 15 min you do 10 one minute V stretchs. ALthough you have only down 10 minutes of actual stretching(time under stress) with switching hands, applying heat, applying powder for better grip, getting blood flow circulating, that workout takes you 15 minutes. would you call that a 15min workout? Is that how you time your workouts.

Or do you time it like this Ex: 15 min of stretching= 15 sets of 1minute V stretches. Your time under stress is 15 minutes but this workout could take you 25 min if you consider other factors. SO i guess what im asking is how do you measure the length of your workouts?

I don't count the 'rest' time spent between stretches. Sure, it's technically not time spent applying stress, but it's too micro to count. I just think of it all as PE time.

Anyway, I don't count my warmup towards PE time, since I do other productive things while my rice sock is doing its work. I read, check emails or stretch my quads/hams. All productive stuff. Sure, it lasts 10-15 minutes, but I don't count it.

My AM stretching routine takes about 12-15 minutes. PM routine takes about 35 minutes.
    I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
    Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

usually 45 min with breaks not including warmup/down
      bpel -6.25in
      girth 5.5 in

Mar 31
      BPEL -7.5 in
      NBPEL - 6,8 in
      Girth)- 5.5
      Goal:
      NBPEL- 8In (9.5 the max)
      Girth- 6in max
      My Journal

Comment

like 30-40 minutes not counting in between rests, and time spent getting my erection back up if it goes down.
        ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
        Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
        As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
        Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

about 1 1/2 hours, and on ocasion 2 hours. This is counting from when I start till when I am done. If its takeing time from my day then I count it. Mostly hanging. I used to spend more before the progressive hanging approach.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Including warm up and warm down it takes me generally 1 hour. I have 3 months under my belt.
            Arousal Techniques-Techniques to overcome Pre-E.

Comment

around 1 hour
              JoJoPOTATOES

Comment

1 - 2 hours including warm downs and edging

Comment

Usually 30min performed twice daily, so a combined total of 1 hour

But I can only do PE for 30min for the foreseeable future due to exams
                  My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    about 1 1/2 hours, and on ocasion 2 hours. This is counting from when I start till when I am done. If its takeing time from my day then I count it. Mostly hanging. I used to spend more before the progressive hanging approach.
                    My routine is warmup, some light manual work and then 7sets @ 20mins each of hanging.

Sorry to hijack, progressive hanging? where can i read about this? I just got back into hanging after an extended break and would love to further my knowledge. Sound interesting.
                    Blinks Hanging 101
                    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

Working...
                    X