Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The penis stops growing after 6 months!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The penis stops growing after 6 months!!!!!

So I was doing some research on PE and came across a website. My heart dropped when I read this:

You may continue these exercises as long as you wish, but remember, cellular tissue can only expand only so far. Typically, men will see the most growth within the first 40 to 80 days of beginning the exercises. If you decide to continue the exercise routines, please note that any further gains you experience will be minimal compared to your initial growth within the first six months of exercising.

Is this true? That after 6 months your gains will be minimal and will stop?

umm no get that out of your head, just look at all the senior members here. they all grew over years. and so have I, from personal experience

Comment

LOL where'd you see this crap?

Comment

I'd be interested to see the source on that, and what they are basing these statements on.

There doesn't seem to be anything magical about a 6 month period. In fact, plenty of guys report stagnation for the first few months before seeing gains - rather than quick initial gains and then slowdowns. I think that sharp increases in EQ, which often happen early on, can skew our perception of the speed of gains.

The bottom line is that everything happens rather slowly and gradually. Evidence is needed to prove the statement above, and the closest we have to that is lots of anecdotal reports from members. They just don't support that claim.

Keep thinking positive DarkKnight.
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

It does not say that gains stop.

They must be referring to the easier newbie gains that most guys report.

Gains slow down but do not stop unless the guy doesn't start using advanced PE. Diminishing returns is a good way to put it.
          PEWarrior2011
          Last edited by PEWarrior2011; 04-06-2012, 07:57 AM.
          starting 1/1/2003 BPEL 5.75 .... EG 5.25
          plateau 1/26/2006 BPEL 7.00... EG 5.75 gain BPEL +1.25 ... EG +0.5
          restart 9/1/2011 BPEL 6.75 ..... EG 5.5
          current 5/7/2012 BPEL 7.125 .. EG 5.875 gain BPEL +0.375 ... EG +0.3
          routine - daily fulcrum hanging/BTB clamping
          goal - keep gaining

Comment

its complete bs obviously you will see your intial gains faster but if you keep switching up your routine and maybe take a few weeks here and there off you wont stop growing too soon

Comment

Not True. before PE I had a very weak dick. After doing it for a month or so my gains stayed with me. I never returned to that old thing. Whoever wrote this has never tried PE.
              If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links but I got the information from:

The Jelq FAQ: What do you have to know about Jelqing?

I would imagine the penis adapts to the exercises the same way the body will react from exercise in the gym (which will mean the intensity and frequency of the exercises will need to be changed). The responses I got have given me some reassurance.

How often do you guys measure? I'm thinking of once every 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
                  So I was doing some research on PE and came across a website. My heart dropped when I read this:

You may continue these exercises as long as you wish, but remember, cellular tissue can only expand only so far. Typically, men will see the most growth within the first 40 to 80 days of beginning the exercises. If you decide to continue the exercise routines, please note that any further gains you experience will be minimal compared to your initial growth within the first six months of exercising.

Is this true? That after 6 months your gains will be minimal and will stop?
                  I don't know if that's true.
                  But here's my story:
                  In the first 6 months, I nearly injured myself and had to restart the jp90 program.
                  I gained nothing in the first six months. Then I started doing some things on my own, gained a quarter inch in another 3 months... went with BigAl's program and now I've gained another inch in length and 0.1" in girth.

I've been doing PE for around a year, give or take, have gained 0.5" - all after the initial 6 months.
                  Maybe I would have gained a lot if I followed the JP90 program better. Who knows. I'm still gaining though.

Plus, a lot of those newbie gains are attributed to a raise in EQ and not actual gains.
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

We compare PE to Weight Lifting a lot, and while they don't have anything in common as far as how the gains occur, the analogy is sound in the sense of how the body repairs itself and what it takes to get "bigger".

If you lift weights and push up 150 pounds, 80% of your max, your muscles will respond - micro tears will form and during rest periods muscle will be added. However, if you keep pushing up 150 at some point your max is going to increase and 150 become 50% of your possible max, meaning the load isn't pushing your muscles for growth as much as definition. You have to jump up to 180 in order to get back to the 80% load that forces your muscles to tear and rebuild. This is how progression works.

Most men see gains, mostly EQ gains - which is simply their penis responding positively and training to pump more blood into what already exists. This is generally seen as 0.5" in length and 0-1/4" in girth. However, with the right % of load (whether that load be a jelqing grip, a weight hanging or rods for an extender) you push your penis to begin cell division in order to keep up with the demands on the flesh. This is where real PE growth comes from.

However, like weight lifting not everyone is going to start out on bench or squats with the same load - that being the case, in PE not everyone is going to benefit from a tighter/looser jelqing grip or heavier hanging weights. Too little and you don't see growth, too much and you risk injury/stretch marks ect ect.

The key to PE is finding what % of load your penis needs in order to grow, and then escalating that load as growth occurs and the penis adapts in order to secure future gains. Like weight lifting, there are things that can make your penis recover faster - the right nutrients, the proper rest intervals, the correct load % and escalation, the avoidance of injury and correct exercise techniques.

PE is absolutely real. Manipulation of the body is a centuries old practice, from Mayan elongated skulls to the "neck" tribes of Africa. The thing that makes PE more safe than those, is it deals strictly with tissue and not bone. But, those others prove beyond a doubt manipulation is possible which means PE is very real. You just have to find what works for you.

In my opinion it's not specific exercises it's % load and escalation of that load over a period of time that creates safe growth.
                    13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Goal
                    10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Goal

B
                    link 2000's Links

Comment

I'm not so sure we can just say that after x months gains slow down. Not everyone's the same. Some guys might push a little harder in the JP90 and get quicker/better gains. Some guys are steady as she goes kind that get smaller gains in the same amount of time, but continue gaining over longer periods. Some of this can be attributed to genetics for sure, but plenty should be attributed to how different we all do our routines.

I do believe there's a point of diminishing returns, where we work a lot harder and longer for smaller and smaller gains. But I really doubt we can just say it's at the six month mark.
                      Starting stats
                      April 3, 2012
                      BPEL - 6"
                      EG - 6"

Comment

Originally posted by DarkKnight View Post
                        I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links but I got the information from:

The Jelq FAQ: What do you have to know about Jelqing?

I would imagine the penis adapts to the exercises the same way the body will react from exercise in the gym (which will mean the intensity and frequency of the exercises will need to be changed). The responses I got have given me some reassurance.

How often do you guys measure? I'm thinking of once every 2 weeks.
                        Lol don't believe everything you hear from that site, it is mostly a bs site, well they are right about some important stuff, but they are the half ass version of PE lets put it that way... they sell pills and devices on there.. its a money making business site not an informational guru site :P, ask yourself what does this actually mean - " cellular tissue can only expand only so far. " What scientific proof do they have? Where is their explanation? All the real proof about cellular tissue out there states the complete opposite. : ) You are fine, just be consistent with your work outs, have a progressive work out, take your rest days, make sure to warm up, live according to a healthy life style, and you will gain and gain. I think someone named raptor posted a thread for the biggest gainers in PE, Jon pop for example has gained 4.5" in like 2-3 years or something like that? ( if I am wrong please correct me, but it just goes to show you can keep gaining, if you wanted, you could be so dedicated that you could gain 10 inches, IF you really wanted it and strove for it, but I doubt people would be that motivated about gains after 2-3" unless they had a micro-penis, it would turn into ED/EQ improvement, correcting curves, and curing Pre-ejac. )
                        Funnypop
                        Last edited by Funnypop; 04-09-2012, 06:02 PM.
                        ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
                        Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
                        As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
                        Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

Get that nonsense out of your head right now sir! Gains slow definitely and routines may have to become more intense/creative to sustain gains, but they do not stop!

Comment

Its a pay site, why readthat stuff. Its all free here and we will give all the info they will.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by TheSnitch View Post
                              We compare PE to Weight Lifting a lot, and while they don't have anything in common as far as how the gains occur, the analogy is sound in the sense of how the body repairs itself and what it takes to get "bigger".

If you lift weights and push up 150 pounds, 80% of your max, your muscles will respond - micro tears will form and during rest periods muscle will be added. However, if you keep pushing up 150 at some point your max is going to increase and 150 become 50% of your possible max, meaning the load isn't pushing your muscles for growth as much as definition. You have to jump up to 180 in order to get back to the 80% load that forces your muscles to tear and rebuild. This is how progression works.

Most men see gains, mostly EQ gains - which is simply their penis responding positively and training to pump more blood into what already exists. This is generally seen as 0.5" in length and 0-1/4" in girth. However, with the right % of load (whether that load be a jelqing grip, a weight hanging or rods for an extender) you push your penis to begin cell division in order to keep up with the demands on the flesh. This is where real PE growth comes from.

However, like weight lifting not everyone is going to start out on bench or squats with the same load - that being the case, in PE not everyone is going to benefit from a tighter/looser jelqing grip or heavier hanging weights. Too little and you don't see growth, too much and you risk injury/stretch marks ect ect.

The key to PE is finding what % of load your penis needs in order to grow, and then escalating that load as growth occurs and the penis adapts in order to secure future gains. Like weight lifting, there are things that can make your penis recover faster - the right nutrients, the proper rest intervals, the correct load % and escalation, the avoidance of injury and correct exercise techniques.

PE is absolutely real. Manipulation of the body is a centuries old practice, from Mayan elongated skulls to the "neck" tribes of Africa. The thing that makes PE more safe than those, is it deals strictly with tissue and not bone. But, those others prove beyond a doubt manipulation is possible which means PE is very real. You just have to find what works for you.

In my opinion it's not specific exercises it's % load and escalation of that load over a period of time that creates safe growth.
                              A minor note (note that I disagree on other points): The next thing is actually based on depressing the collarbone to create an illusion, not really extending the neck.

Comment

Working...
                              X