Thread: Can you stretch cold
- 04-06-2012 #1rrrGuest
just wondering if im doing any harm doing a basic stretch throughout the day without warming up im trying to get that last half inch
- 04-06-2012 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- just...an inch away.
No. While it's a good thing to do when practical, or at least sounds like it's good to do, there's nothing magic about warming up. It just seems to reduce chances of injury by some unknowable amount. Just try to be sensible in what you do. Apply your stretch smoothly. Don't aggressively yank it out.Wood is good!
- By NeedtoGain in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 11-08-2011, 09:04 AM
- By Danner in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2011, 11:04 PM
- By somF in forum The GymReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2010, 06:32 PM
- By adrenalPE44 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2009, 03:10 PM
- By BigManPE in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2008, 10:23 PM