Need some input for my ideal length

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some input for my ideal length

OK so i have another question, i see that i am gaining length... but i dunno at what specific inches to stop. What i am trying to achieve is to fill a vagina 99% but not hit the cervix.... so i am thinking somewhere around 6.8inches? 7inches? Should i even think about filling it 99%? lol

7 inches may fill one womans vagina 99% but may not in another woman so it really depends on the woman you are with. Just aim for whatever you think wouldbe ideal.
    Starting stats

BPEL: 6
    EG: 5.25

25th Feb 2012 (3 months in)

BPEL: 7
    NBPEL: 6.5
    EG: 5.5

Short term goal (11th June 2012: Lads holiday in Magaluf)

BPEL: 7.3
    NBPEL: 6.8
    EG: 5.6

Comment

I will stop once i reach the 7" mark. Obviously i will be sure to cement my gains first. I cant see many women being dissatisfied with 7 inches.
      Starting stats : BPEL 6.25" NBPEL 5.6" EG 4.8"
      Current stats : BPEL 7" NBPEL 6.25" EG 5"
      Main Goal : BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 6.75" EG 5.5"

Comment

The only worries for me is that if 7inches will hit some girls cervix.. cos i dont wanna do that

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
          The only worries for me is that if 7inches will hit some girls cervix.. cos i dont wanna do that
          Im 7" and havent hit a cervix yet. As I said in my other post it all depends on the woman you are with so I wouldnt worry about it too much bro.
          Starting stats

BPEL: 6
          EG: 5.25

25th Feb 2012 (3 months in)

BPEL: 7
          NBPEL: 6.5
          EG: 5.5

Short term goal (11th June 2012: Lads holiday in Magaluf)

BPEL: 7.3
          NBPEL: 6.8
          EG: 5.6

Comment

Depends if you are talking about bone pressed or not, 7" erect lenght is pretty big

Comment

i would say 8 or 9. remember that if you ever intend on using advanced positions, your going to need extra inches. and having extra space to work might help you establish a rhythm more easily, along with no fear of slipping out on deep strokes. the extra inches though would be detrimental to a deep grind in missionary, though i dont know

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
                some girls like their cervix hit (lightly)...finding the perfect length is really complicated, because you can never satisfy everyone, well idealistically speaking. and girls won't be able to eyeball your dick size. your gains are 99% for you, not for women (unless you have a wife or gf and you're trying to acquire her favorite size).
                EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

7-7.5

Most girls can take it, but you can also satisfy most size queens
                  My progress log

Comment

I hate to break it to you but vaginas aren't like Cinderella's magic slipper. You can't say size [x] is just exactly right. If you are married and certain never to be with anyone else and both of you only use one position, there may be a "99%" target. But even then she may think the new improved you is even better and the "99%" magic number moves another 1/2".

I am not diminishing your underlying point that for many people there is something as TOO MUCH of a good thing and focusing on size without thinking that it may negatively impact sex is a problem. For most of us, those limits are never going to be in our reach. Stop worrying about becoming too rich, just work hard and enjoy your journey....
                    11/20/2011: BPEL: 6", MEG: 4.75" (goal BPEL: ~7", MEG: 5.25")
                    2/18/2012: BPEL: 6.375", MEG: 4.875"
                    5/9/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5" (goal BPEL: 7.25", MEG: 5.5")
                    7/3/12: BPEL: 6.5", MEG 5 3/16"

Comment

I am 100% with you I want to fill a vagina all the way without being able to hit the cervix. However I know this varies from girl to girl. I want to get a lot of sexual partners as I'm growing so I can see where I start to hit the cervix. The very first time I bottom a girl out I will probably stop trying to get bigger. That way I can happily have sex with ANY girl, and if long term I end up with a girl who can take more then I can always make myself bigger 7" is probably a safe bet for a point where the vast majority of girls will be able to take you and still be very very full
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

You got it all wrong. Hitting the cervix really depends on the position like legs up where the vagina is more curved. The cervix does move to the upper top side to prevent it from being smacked into unless you are too long pushing where the penis starts to push towards when she is bottomed out already. Many times I have bottomed out when a woman is not legs up, it is only when I push to far after she is bottomed out (and you will know because your head will feel it and if you hit too hard it may hurt you too) that is might hit the cervix or stretch when it will hurt her as well.
                        Begin 7/25/2011:
                        NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                        FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                        NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                        UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I have explored my wifes vagina with my hand and when she is aroused her cervix is not in the line of fire. It is on the top side just behind the pelvic bone.

I have seen some fisting vids with a gal named Layla and her cervix is at the end of her huge stretched out vagina.

So, as far as scoring a direct hit on the cervix, I think that it depends on the woman.

PEWarrior2011
                          starting 1/1/2003 BPEL 5.75 .... EG 5.25
                          plateau 1/26/2006 BPEL 7.00... EG 5.75 gain BPEL +1.25 ... EG +0.5
                          restart 9/1/2011 BPEL 6.75 ..... EG 5.5
                          current 5/7/2012 BPEL 7.125 .. EG 5.875 gain BPEL +0.375 ... EG +0.3
                          routine - daily fulcrum hanging/BTB clamping
                          goal - keep gaining

Comment

Originally posted by PEWarrior2011 View Post
                            So, as far as scoring a direct hit on the cervix, I think that it depends on the woman.
                            Exactly, and his goal is to get to the max length he can be without hitting a single girl's cervix
                            PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

That question cannot be answered because every woman has her own vaginal depth when fully aroused. Most it is around 7-8, some more and some less. A good comfortable length is 7-7.5 for most women.
                              Begin 7/25/2011:
                              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Working...
                              X