Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which part of your shaft is the thickest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which part of your shaft is the thickest?

Which is the part of your penis where your EG is the biggest? Where do you measure?

For me it's midshaft where I measure. I'm not sure how to measure the base girth because if I go far enough down it gets crazy big, but it's just fat and skin and not really penis by that point. Pretty much all the "usable" penis is 6" from base to just before the head, where it tapers down to 5.5" just bellow the head.
    Starting stats
    April 3, 2012
    BPEL - 6"
    EG - 6"

Comment

Mine varies from just below the glans at 5" to 6.25" at the base. There will be so many different measurements ,this thread could go for awhile!

Why do you ask this question btw?
      dec 2011
      NPBEL 6.1
      BPEL 6.4
      BG 5.9 --6.0
      MEG 5.6--5.65
      heg 4.9 --5.0

stupid small hands!

Comment

I am asking out of curiosity. Thanks for your answers!

Comment

Depends on the erection, 6.5" shaft but 5.5" head and 6.75" base

Comment

There seems to be a trend for guys who do pe to gain more at base than mid and upper.

Comment

The penis varies too much in shape from man to man to say that it would be thickest at any particular spot. Just measure your own in the same place(s) during the course of your PE work to gauge your progress. Without consistency, measuring is loses it value.
              Wood is good!

Comment

It's pretty even but it does have a VERY mild taper as it goes...

I'm 5.375 just below the head, 5.437" midshaft and it tapers up to 5.625 at the base

Comment

Peg is right. Guys who do p.e. tend to be largest at the base. I am 6.5" at the base, a half an inch shorter at mid-shaft, and pretty close to 6.5" at the glans--that's with some decent kegeling, of course.

Comment

Yea it's weird, I can squeeze blood to the tip and get a nice girth but with just a typical erection it looks like a bomb pop (getting skinnier at the tip, not red, white, blue and delicious)

Comment

My BG is largest. There's gotta be some way to spread girth gains out to the MS and glans!
                      EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

base
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I have worked with uli etc to keep my gains even and my base is still a bit bigger.

Comment

Base girth

Comment

Straight arrow. My size is consistent
                              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Working...
                              X