Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Advice on a Schedule

Hello,

I am starting a class that will be every fri and sat night, I live with my girlfriend and also work a 45 hour week. My question is.. if I were to do jelqing in the morning's mon-tues-thurs, as well as, use my x4 extender in the evenings for an hour or so and take the other days off during the week, would I make increases still or is that not enough for any positive results?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Measure, read for negative PIs and follow the routine for a while. If you see negative PIs, ease off the routine the day you see it, maybe even take a break of a week or two. After a month or so measure again and see if you gained, if not increase intensity and repeat. You could probably go the other way if you are a vet, starting with higher intensity and tweaking by easing off right away. You on the other hand should probably tweak up, not down. Would like confirmation on this from someone with more experience though.

also, you should probably not be experimenting yet to begin with. try JP's 90 (https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html)
    Initial measurements: 16x11 cm
    Current measurements 18x12,5
    Long term goal: 20x16 cm

Comment

Appreciate the response. I have been doing pe for quite awhile now and am just trying to cut down on days since my schedule is becoming fuller. Was mainly wondering if 3 days a week is enough to keep progressing or if 3 days a week will just keep me to where I am at.

Comment

I think it is fine. Gives plenty of rest time, without too many days in between sessions. I
        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Ok cool. Appreciate the responses!

Comment

Best thing to do is try it for a couple of months and see. Some people seem to gain easily and others less so. For some it might take hours of work a night, for others much less.

PE isn't an exact science, yet, so do a few months and report back. Best of luck with it.
            Starting stats (12/10/2011)
            NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

I would say it's a good opportunity to have really intense workouts and then good rest! Anyway it does sound like it could be enough to gain, you just need to find the proper intensity during you sessions.
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Below is the routine I am going to use for the manual exercises (mon-tues-thurs). I also do 45 mins of kegels and reverse k's. At night I will use my x4 extender for an 60-90 mins mon-tues-thurs as well:
                Warmup -Wrap a hot wash cloth around your penis 2 times for 2 1/2 minutes

Hold(1) -
                Do 30 Jelqs and then with your right hand "hold" your penis with the jelq grip (as tight as possible) at the base of the shaft. With your left hand (overhand-jelq) your penis 20 times (2 secs per). Once complete, using your left hand again (still maintaining your grip with the right) using a flat pointer and the underside of your thumb, slide this grip the from the just above the right hand grip and slide to the head. Do this 20 times (2 secs per). Finish with 30 overhand Jelqs going down/out.

Squeezes(12) -
                Do 15 jelqs. With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand in an overhand jelq position positioned just behind the head of the penis - SQUEEZE! For 10 secs. Penis should be 50-75% hard. After each 10 sec squeeze release the left hand while still maintaining your right grip and slide the left hand in a jelq position from just above the right hand grip back to just behind the head and repeat. Do 6 then release both hands. Do 15 overhand Jelqs going down/out. Rest 1 minute and then do 15 jelqs and do 6 more.

Gap Jelqs(15) -
                Do a 15 jelqs then grip penis at base with right hand. Grip with left (overhand grip) an inch above right. Slide both hands until the left is just below the head. Rep should be 5 secs. Regrip and repeat 15 times. Can add a jelq in between to keep erection.

Jelqing(15 minutes) -
                3-5 sec jelqs. Stretch the penis, gently but firmly, starting from the base. Pull it down and out, keeping half-erection. Every movement should start from the base of the penis shaft. Note that the blood must be rushing to the penis. Penis should be 50% hard.

Finishing Move -
                Hold penis after final Jelq rep. with right hand (as tight as possible) at base. Do 1 20 sec squeeze. While maintaining grip, using your left hand again (still maintaining your grip with the right) using a flat pointer and the underside of your thumb, slide this grip the from the just above the right hand grip and slide to the head. Do this 60 times (1 sec per).

Cool Down –
                Repeat Warmup.

Comment

I am also pondering using a "cock ring" after the x4 for 20-30 mins. Any thoughts on this idea?

Comment

Working...
                  X