Dry Jelqs are a god send!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Jelqs are a god send!!!

I rexently switched to dry jelqs from my normal routine of ulis and pumping for girth and wow!

Ive been wanting to get some real prominent veins in my shaft and believed ulis would do the trick, but 5 days after dry jelqs theyre popping out!

Erection quality is through the roof (getting rock hard night wood after having none at all for years)

No mess and no cleanup and can do them anywhere! My shaft is also getting thicker although i am also developing baseball (good )

Dry jelq people!

sweet! i just started the dry jelq thing awhile ago.

Comment

To be honest I really can't understand why dry jelqs would do anything different from wet ones, apart the unpleasant feeling of tearing your skin apart. But I'm glad it works for you, hope you gain.
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

nothing about them is painful if you have foreskin.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
          To be honest I really can't understand why dry jelqs would do anything different from wet ones, apart the unpleasant feeling of tearing your skin apart. But I'm glad it works for you, hope you gain.
          I dont have foreskin and I can dry jelg no problem. in a dry jelq your ok grip moves WITH the skin. In wet jelqing your ok grip moves across your penis WITHOUT your skin. Am I correct guys? Atleast thats how I do it cuz im circumsized.
          Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
          Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
          I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

There is someone at the top of the high achiever list who's main thing was dry jelqs.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Yeah dry jelqs your skin moves with the grip

I do mine very intensely, almost like a uli-jelq. I squeeze very hard for 1-2 seconds trapping blood the slowly move my grip up my shaft, keeping grip hard.

Seems to really give me good expansion

Comment

When I do dry jelqs, I sort of do them with my grip. I keegle to fill up some blood, and then lock the base with my little finger. I then move the pressure upwards by doing a gradually compression from the ring finger to the index finger, trapping the blood towards the head. When finally having the index finger holding the blood trapped, I slide the last inches with help of my foreskin (not circumsized).. I'm sure that some blood runs back in this process, but I can manage to fill it up pretty quick and do some good jelqs. This sort of jelq is the one that quickest gives me red dots..

Edit: I dont use dry jelqs as a part of my program, I only do them whenever I want to, or if I'm in a period where I'm not able to PE.

Comment

Yes I understand how one does them and what happens (I've tried them as well), but I don't see any difference with wet jelqs in the way they move blood, I'm sure whether you do dry jelqs or wet jelqs the only thing that matters to have gains is the speed and the pressure of each jelq. I do think that you can get the same feeling and effects with both of them ( which means I do believe dry jelqs work, but not better than wet because it's the same process, apart the fact that you stretch your skin more in the first case).
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

I don't use oils or anything when I PE or masterbate so all my jelqs are dry, lol. They have always worked great for me.

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                      Yes I understand how one does them and what happens (I've tried them as well), but I don't see any difference with wet jelqs in the way they move blood, I'm sure whether you do dry jelqs or wet jelqs the only thing that matters to have gains is the speed and the pressure of each jelq. I do think that you can get the same feeling and effects with both of them ( which means I do believe dry jelqs work, but not better than wet because it's the same process, apart the fact that you stretch your skin more in the first case).
                      I agree. The other thing about dry jelqs is that once you get to the top you will have to release your grip in order to pull the skin back down so you can do the jelq with your other hand and you would let blood out during this process. At least that's how I've always thought you'd have to do it. Doesn't seem quite as efficient to me but hey I've never really done them.
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

maybe thats why jelqing works so good for me.

i used to be very obese years ago, and lost all of my excess weight. i now have excess skin from my used to be fat pad so when i do wet jelqs, the skin to a certain extent, moves with the jelq. so i feel ive been getting the best of both worlds!

Comment

I suggest the overhand jelq. Weather it's dry or wet, it is a better grip and holds/pumps way more blood than underhand.
                          Started MAY 2011 BPEL 5 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                          Now MAY 2012 BPEL 6 and a 1/2 inches. EG 5 and a 1/2 inches.
                          I have cured myself of prem ejac, now I am working on a bigger shlong.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesMonroe View Post
                            I suggest the overhand jelq. Weather it's dry or wet, it is a better grip and holds/pumps way more blood than underhand.
                            and you can start your jelq much closer to the base. but it tires my hands out much quicker, though thats not the worst thing

Comment

How to get over that unpleasant feeling of friction between your hands and penis. I am circumsized by the way.
                              If you build it, She will come!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X