No announcement yet.

Have you ever edged for so long that...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever edged for so long that...

Ok so I just finished my longest session yet. I edged for about 45 minutes ( this is actually a really long time for me ) and normally I edge for around 15-30 minutes. So the question is, have you ever edged for so long ( and also hit about 3 to 4 PONR with dry orgasms ) that your penis begins to feel kinda numb to the point where masturbating isn't enjoyable anymore. It was numb to the point where it was a challenge to actually hit my PONR again and actually blow my load. Has this happened to anyone, and is there a reason for it ?

You may be griping too firm.

Comment

i have done this during sex after i came once and i didnt stop since i was still hard, but couldnt cum the second time, and eventually went numb and stopping since it was no longer enjoyable...but thats kind of a different scenario.

i bet it has to do with grip, since while my girl friends vagina wasnt griping me too tight. the sher amount of time of sex had made my skin tender and slightly damaged, most likely causing the numbness. if your grip eventually wore out your skin, you might go numb from it.

i think if it happens, take a 10 minute break and then restart

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        You may be griping too firm.
        So how soft should I grip ?

Comment

I bet you're circumcised. I am too. Cut guys have a less sensitive glans, because it is constantly rubbing against your boxers or briefs. Uncut guys are more sensitive, because foreskin protects the glans' never endings. You could start foreskin restoration, but that's another story!

Even so, you can regain some sensitivity by being a little more gentle during masturbation, but it will take some patience. I'd also recommend using a good lube. ID Glide water based works well for me, and is easily available. I'm sure a pharmacy near you has the same thing, or something similar. A good lube and a lighter touch should help. Try switching hands too for a different riff on the same old thing.
          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Im uncut, and I have gotten to that point, it will feel like I am about to hit my PONR, but then it subsides real fast, then when I apply a softer grip, and softer strokes, that is when I actually hit my PONR, and can blow my load if I want too. The orgasm is still kind of half assed.. cause your shlong IS numb by this point, but it does the job. Real gentle grip.
            ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
            Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
            As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
            Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

wonder what happens if you edge for a couple months?longest i went for was one week.

Comment

Working...
              X