No announcement yet.

Having sex with silicone cockring = PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having sex with silicone cockring = PE?

Has anyone seen results from having sex with a cockring on? I just did and it was nicely engorged just wondering if it could be a form of PE. I sneakily put it on before she could see, but judging by her facial expressions and moans, she definitely noticed it harder :-)

i was just thinking about this today. my dick always looks bigger after sex with a cockring

Comment

You could look at sex as a form of edging
      "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
      Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
      Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
      As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I have used a large neoprene ring behind the balls during sex. It adds 1/4 inch length and 1/2 inch girth on me. It is like light clamping. I can do it for over half hour without it bothering me.

I think that it is a light form of PE.

PEWarrior2011
        starting 1/1/2003 BPEL 5.75 .... EG 5.25
        plateau 1/26/2006 BPEL 7.00... EG 5.75 gain BPEL +1.25 ... EG +0.5
        restart 9/1/2011 BPEL 6.75 ..... EG 5.5
        current 5/7/2012 BPEL 7.125 .. EG 5.875 gain BPEL +0.375 ... EG +0.3
        routine - daily fulcrum hanging/BTB clamping
        goal - keep gaining

Comment

Next time have her put it on you and tell her how big she made your cock and how big she made you feel.
          EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Because of ED, I used tight constriction on base and behind the balls for many years in order to maintain an erection. I did this several times a week. Never noticed any perminant gains until I started PE two years ago.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

i did pe then had a cockring on for an hour to keep a nice flacid b4 having sex with a cockring on lastnight for about 45 min. wow my girth looked huge by then end. couldnt measure it cause the gf was around but I think we might be onto something.

Comment

Awsome I havnt told my gf about PE yet I'd rather she notices herself over time, when we move in together I might have to explain wwhat this bathmate is doing in my draw and why I've got weights with a hanger lol but next time I'm going to time sex straight after a full workout see how it goes!!

Comment

Working...
                X