One of the promises of penis enlargement if you stick with it for a
    year or two is a larger bulge.

Even if you experience limited length and girth gains, you are sure
    to end up with a larger flaccid size.

And a "flushed flaccid," as I call it, is bound to fill your pants,
    leading to those glances by your significant other, and folks
    in public.

I love it when I get a furtive female glance at my package, and for me
    it happens virtually every day. They just can't help themselves.

Have any long term members experienced crotch watching
    due to a larger package? Just wonderin'.

If I was as big as you I would walk around all day in a girls pair of yoga pants. Lol
    Starting 3-10-12
    Bpel 6.125
    Eg 4

Current
    Bpel 7
    Eg 4.62

Short term
    Bpel 7
    Eg 5

Long term 8x6=WINNING

Comment

I have seen more female eyes zeroed on my crotch quite a bit recently. It's been great for my ego! ....and it's no doubt due to my nice flaccid from my PE endeavors... My flaccid seems to be even more prominent when I'm a bit winded?.?.?
      Lurked since 2010
      start ----> 6" BPEL 2010
      current -> 8-1/2" BPEL 2013 :biggrin1:
      Goal ----> 9" BPEL 20??
      Done with hanging...

Comment

I have issues with turtling, but every now & again when I am really relaxed & there is a warm breeze, this can happen. Thing is I am not used to it, it happened in a supermarket recently & my first thought was that I had spilled something down myself.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Nothing that I've noticed from strangers really, but my girlfriend gets mad if I wear sweat pants or gym shorts in public because it is so visable
          Starting BPEL & EG: 6.75x5
          Current: 7x5
          Next: 7.5x5.25
          Ultimate Goal: 8.5x5.75

Comment

I have noticed the gaze.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yep, gotta love PE!

What is interesting is that it isn't always women, but jealous guys!
              Initial(9-1-11): BPEL: 7.25", BPSFL: 7.75", EG: 4.75", BEG: 5.25", BPFL: ~5.0", FG: ~4.0"
              Current(7-1-16): BPEL: 8.375", BPSFL: 8.75", EG: 5.375", BEG: 5.875", BPFL: ~6.625", FG: ~4.75"

Realistic Goal: BPEL: 8.5", EG: 5.5"
              Idealistic Goal: BPEL: 9.0", EG: 6.0", BPFL: 7.0", FL: 5.0"

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                One of the promises of penis enlargement if you stick with it for a
                year or two is a larger bulge.

Even if you experience limited length and girth gains, you are sure
                to end up with a larger flaccid size.

And a "flushed flaccid," as I call it, is bound to fill your pants,
                leading to those glances by your significant other, and folks
                in public.

I love it when I get a furtive female glance at my package, and for me
                it happens virtually every day. They just can't help themselves.

Have any long term members experienced crotch watching
                due to a larger package? Just wonderin'.
                You are huge. that's why. I will stick to PE. Hoping that i can reach 7" at the year of 2012

Comment

Absolutely...at work there is a smokin hot girl and whenever I walk to her desk to talk to her wearing jeans I catch her either stealing a quick glance or noticablly trying not to look lol.

Comment

G4 your flaccid is bigger than my erect goal, if I walk around with my current erect penis I would get stares, I cant imagine how huge your willy must look in your pants!
                    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

I have to admit it's this type of thing I'm looking forward too.. it will make all the hard work even more worthwhile.

**For the record I hang at around 4.75-5" with about 4.75" girth... 6+ by 5.5 should do..
                      BrianStorm
                      Last edited by BrianStorm; 04-11-2012, 04:03 PM.
                      Starting stats (12/10/2011)
                      NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

Hmm so I have to set a new goal. So what would be the minimum FL?
                        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                        Current stats

Comment

Yup it's happened to me, even before I started P.E. because I've got rather large balls as well, though my 5.5x5" flaccid doesn't hurt either!
                          Advice from my Dad when I was 16 "It ain't how you cut the mustard, it's how you lick the jar!" Thanks Dad!

Comment

I posted here about this topic before, I think it was the wife/girlfriend thread. Some woman in a restaurant was checking me out as I was returning from the restroom. She was literally staring at my crotch. My wife said it was because she could see my big cock thru my jeans. I hang limp at 6-1/5 to 7" these days.
                            Years ago before I was doing any PE I had about a 5-1/2" flaccid. We were with some friends in a sauna and things really start to hang long when they get hot. Well, many years later the woman whose house it was where we were taking the sauna, said I had the longest thing she's ever seen in her sauna bath. I said "what do you mean thing?" "Oh, you know, your ding-a-ling"! She's from the south
                            Every once in a while I like to show off to my wife but try to keep it between us. One time we were getting ready to go out and I put on some rather tight pants and my wife said, "what, you got a sock in there?" So I dropped 'em down to she could see it was just me in my boxer-briefs. "Pull those down so I can see for sure", she said. So I obliged and she goes "Nice, I'd like to take you around and show my friends what you got!" "You better not wear those", I changed to some loose jeans and we were good to go.

Comment

Threads like these are so motivational! Long live PE!
                              Don't give up!
                              My Progress Log

Make money while you PE!

Comment

Working...
                              X