Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Advice/Feedback

Hey Guys,
    Was looking for some thoughts on the below schedule. I am looking to do the below routine mon-tues-wed-thurs in the morning then do an hour of using my x4 at night follwed by 20-30 mins of using a cock ring after the x4. I would then have fri-sat-sun as rest days. Appreciate any and all responses:
    This is the manual routine:
    Warmup -Wrap a hot wash cloth around your penis 2 times for 2 1/2 minutes

Hold(1) - Do 30 Jelqs and then with your right hand "hold" your penis with the jelq grip (as tight as possible) at the base of the shaft. With your left hand (overhand-jelq) your penis 20 times (2 secs per). Once complete, using your left hand again (still maintaining your grip with the right) using a flat pointer and the underside of your thumb, slide this grip the from the just above the right hand grip and slide to the head. Do this 20 times (2 secs per). Finish with 15 overhand Jelqs going down/out.

Squeezes(14) - Do 30 jelqs. With one hand at the base (with your thumb and forefinger in "OK" sign as if milking) and the other hand in an overhand jelq position positioned just behind the head of the penis - SQUEEZE! For 10 secs. Penis should be 50-75% hard. After each 10 sec squeeze release the left hand while still maintaining your right grip and slide the left hand in a jelq position from just above the right hand grip back to just behind the head and repeat. Do 6 then release both hands. Do 15 overhand Jelqs going down/out. Rest 1 minute and then do 30 jelqs and do 6 more. Do 15 overhand Jelqs going down/out.

Gap Jelqs(15) - Do 30 jelqs then grip penis at base with right hand. Grip with left (overhand grip) an inch above right. Slide both hands until the left is just below the head. Rep should be 5 secs. Regrip and repeat 15 times. Can add a jelq in between to keep erection. Do 15 overhand Jelqs going down/out.

Jelqing(15 minutes) - 3-5 sec jelqs. Increase intensity during these. The last 5 minutes should be very intense. Stretch the penis, gently but firmly, starting from the base. Pull it down and out, keeping half-erection. Every movement should start from the base of the penis shaft. Penis should be 50% hard.

Finishing Move - Hold penis after final Jelq rep. with right hand (as tight as possible) at base. Do 1 20 sec squeeze. While maintaining grip, using your left hand again (still maintaining your grip with the right) using a flat pointer and the underside of your thumb, slide this grip the from the just above the right hand grip and slide to the head. Do this 60 times (1 sec per). Do 15 overhand Jelqs going down/out.

Cool Down – Repeat Warmup.

This routine sounds very advanced. I see you only joined a month ago. I would strongly recommend that you do NOT do this routine until you have at least completed JP90s. You should not be making up exercises and routines until you have a good understanding of PE, you will only wind up hurting yourself.

If you've been PEing for longer, then this routine sounds interesting and you should let us know how it works. Do you not want any more length?
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Hey Brian. Thanks for the response. I have actually been doing PE on and off for years now. After basically taking bits and pieces from different programs this is what I have come up with. My goal is to add 3/4 to 1 more inch in length and mainly focus on getting a little more girth as well. I was mainly curious if a mon-thurs with fri-sun off routine would work.

Comment

Instead of doing manual stretches I feel the X4 extender is a better option.

Comment

Originally posted by iew101 View Post
          Instead of doing manual stretches I feel the X4 extender is a better option.
          Oh ok gotcha yea I was going to say I would recommend adding manual stretches. Personally I've never used an extender but to me it seems like 10-20 minutes of manual stretches is about the equivalent of wearing an extender for a couple hours but whatever works for you. I really don't have much other advice as I've never really seen any of these but they do seem very intense and very girth oriented. Generally girth oriented exercises need more rest so I'm not sure if 4 straight days will work.

I had a fairly light routine a while ago that was just 30 minutes a day and I tried doing it 5 days a week but I found that a better option for me was to just learn to read my penis and be able to recognize if I could train that day or if I needed a day or more off. When doing that I found that sometimes I could go 6-7 or more days in a row without needing a break, but then other times I could only go 3-4 days in a row and then I needed a break. Using this method I felt that I was able to maximize the amount of time I was doing effective PE: I was never PEing when I didn't need to (so I never overworked myself) and I never skipped a day that I didn't need to (so I was working out as often as possible). I think that you should maybe consider trying that approach out.
          PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Thanks Brian. I like the extender bc I can stretch out to a little over 8in totally flaccid and it is a constant stretch not possible with hands. I used to do the manual but personally I feel 60-90 mins of the extender has given me better, more consistent, results.

Comment

To confirm, the routine I presented above should not be done 4 days on 3 days off?

Comment

Originally posted by iew101 View Post
                To confirm, the routine I presented above should not be done 4 days on 3 days off?
                PEers seem to have varying capacities for workout volume before recovery is needed. It is no surprise that recovery time, like virtually any other physical trait, varies among us.

Personally, I think 4:3 is far from an ideal split. I'd avoid it if possible. Can you do 4 days per week, without ever going more than 2 in a row? That'd be better.

But if you go 4 and see no negative side effects (ex. lower erection quality) then don't fret. Keep seeking your body's natural positive feedback.

But to reiterate my point, I think that 4:3 is a poor first choice in terms of frequency.
                ThirdArm
                Last edited by ThirdArm; 04-12-2012, 02:34 PM. Reason: wording
                I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

I want to throw this in there: More days of work out does not equal better, or faster gains.
                  If you can only do it 2 or 3 days a week - that's fine. The ding dong will get stronger over time and you'll be able to lengthen the amount of days you work out.

BigAl put me on a schedule of three or four days on per week. I've seen a 1/4" gains in 3 months doing the jelq free routine.
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Thanks guys. I was on a mon-tues-thurs-sat routine which was working really well...but I am starting a class that will take a majority of my day saturdays so I am trying to come up with a routine that will accomdate this.

Comment

oh and it is friday nights as well, so I really only have mon-tues-wed-thurs-sun free.

Comment

This is what I think I will go with:
                        • Monday Morning - Manual Routine
                        • Monday Night – 3 min hot wrap-60 jelqs with lotion- X4 (60-90 minutes)-3 min hot wrap-60 jelqs with lotion-then 15 mins using CR(cock ring)
                        • Tuesday Morning - Manual Routine
                        • Tuesday Night –3 min hot wrap-60 jelqs with lotion- X4 (60-90 minutes)-3 min hot wrap-60 jelqs with lotion-then 15 mins using CR
                        • Wednesday Night – 3 min hot wrap-60 jelqs with lotion- X4 (60-90 minutes)-3 min hot wrap-60 jelqs with lotion-then 15 mins using CR
                        Thursday Morning - Manual RoutineThursday Night – 3 min hot wrap-60 jelqs with lotion- X4 (60-90 minutes)-3 min hot wrap-60 jelqs with lotion-then 15 mins using CR
                        • Fri- Off
                        • Sat – Manual Routine right after class.
                        • Sun – Off
                        Last edited by iew101; 04-12-2012, 04:02 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

That looks really complicated dude. What's the rhyme and reason to each move on there? Take it down to the most essential exercises, and do them well.

I don't browse too many logs, so I can't speak for advanced PEers, but I question if this complicated of a routine is needed.

I think Mon/Tues/Thurs/Sun or Mon/Wed/Thurs/Sun could easily work if you want to do 4 days. Naturally, a 3 day split is very doable here too.

Simplify, man. Set your template (base) first. If you really need to tinker, you can do that later.

Just my opinion, but what do I know? Only been doing PE since Nov. '11.
                          I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                          Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                          X