Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ulis getting tougher to do. Advice please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulis getting tougher to do. Advice please.

My dick is adapting to the pressure and stress, and so it's taking more and more effort to get the desired expansion. On top of this, it's getting thicker during workouts. That's a good thing obviously, but it's also making it more difficult to make a complete OK sign around the base of the shaft. Anyone else had these problems? How did you adapt?

A cock ring might help if you have difficulty forming an ok grip. I don't do ulis so I can't offer any real advice
    My progress log

Comment

You could try using a clamp and only leaving it clamped for however long you want to do your uli
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Have you thought about applying more heat just before the ULIs? It can make tough connective tissues more pliable. Physical therapists use heat to increase range of motion during treatments for joint mobility. Just an idea.
        Wood is good!

Comment

Originally posted by Handcramp View Post
          Have you thought about applying more heat just before the ULIs? It can make tough connective tissues more pliable. Physical therapists use heat to increase range of motion during treatments for joint mobility. Just an idea.
          I actually combine PE with showering. Once I complete the shower (which warms on its own), I grab a cup I use specifically for warming up, and submerge my dick in hot water. It gets plenty warm.

I'm thinking maybe I could use my middle finger in making the okay grip instead. I'll have to try it tonight.

Comment

Ulis were better last night due to better EQ than I've been having, but I'm noticing another problem; baseball bat effect. I grip as close to the base as possible, but I'm still getting it. Any advice?

Comment

Yo if you feel you need more pressure and your stiffy is ready for some hard core work outs, try extreme ulis
              here is the link to the video from thunders:
              Extreme Uli Video - Free Penis Enlargement Videos
              you use hose clamps in that shiat... WARNING : DO NOT DO IT IF YOU ARE NOT A SEASONED VET IN PE, MAY CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE. This will destroy your donkey if your wang is not ready man.

As for the baseball effect, you may be putting too much pressure as you get closer to the glans, ie: starting with a softer grip at the base and harder grip towards the glans, you want to keep your grip equal throughout the whole stroke. Then again some people tend to get baseball bat shapes either way, personally I had it when I first started, the portion right above my base was skinnier than my mid shaft, and I corrected it by using equal pressure during the whole stroke, and starting the stroke bone pressed.
              For me it is still a little skinnier, but it Looks proportionate, and the measurement between the two deviates at .1"-.15" girth so it is no biggy.
              Funnypop
              Last edited by Funnypop; 04-14-2012, 07:44 PM.
              ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
              Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
              As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
              Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

Originally posted by kelthuzad1986 View Post
                Ulis were better last night due to better EQ than I've been having, but I'm noticing another problem; baseball bat effect. I grip as close to the base as possible, but I'm still getting it. Any advice?
                Are you jelqing seated, standing or lying down? One of these should provide the best position for you in terms of a deep grip. You may also want to consider reversing your grip if it helps. Dig into that fat pad!
                I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Working...
                X