slight pain in penis base after jelq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slight pain in penis base after jelq?

So I'm just starting pe, and I did the wet jelq in the shower with soap as lube. Afterwords, where the penis meets the balls, is slightly painful. Is this just cause of pullin hairs there while jelqing? Or something else

I too just began my first session of PE. I began on Monday evening and every time i finish the routine, i notice that the base of my penis (more accurately, where the L shape occurs when the base meets the hips) is sore. I assume that this is perhaps do to either to hard of a jelq or perhaps just soreness do to new stretching and techniques being applied to the tissue?
    Initial - 9/18/17
    EL - 7 1/8"
    BPEL - 7 3/4"
    BEG - 5 1/4"
    MEG - 5 1/4"
    HEG - 4 3/4"

Goal
    EL - 9"
    BPEL - 9.5"
    BEG - 6"
    MEG - 6"
    HEG - 6"

Comment

What sort of pain are you talking about? Is it a pain in the actual ligaments/inner bit of the penis, or is it a sore area of skin? Since you mention the hairs I'm inclined to think you mean sore skin just. This could be due to irritation by the soap, which can hurt your skin you're much better off with a lubricant, cheap things such as generic baby oil are discreet and much better for Jelqing. It may also be due to the hair, as you thought, I recently trimmed quite finely down there and my hairs go up the base of my shaft a bit so for me jelqing pushes the rough hairs against the shaft causing friction. Longer hairs shouldn't do this i don't think, and I find just using more lube helps. If you meant pain in the actual penis then you could be overworking or doing something wrong, you might want to check your grip and technique.
      I'm back!

Comment

Yeah, buy a proper lubricant. I wouldn't want to jelq with soap, it's very agressive, soap.
        + especially in the beginning don't pull to hard on your dick when you stretch it. That's probably the cause, pulling too hard, your skin gets stretched out too hard probably.. This gives a slight discomfortable feeling.
        Also when you jelq, USE LIGHT GRIP, don't worry you will push blood through it.

Now let it heal, if you still feel it tomorrow or the day after, let him rest. The little guy will thank you for it!

Edit: Weird, the OP posted this in April and nobody answered his question ..
        TheSperminator
        Member of the Month Oct 12
        Last edited by TheSperminator; 06-06-2012, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the info and I'm sure the OP appreciates it as well. My soreness feels like its more on the inner penis. It's not bad or anything but I'll be sure to take it easy tonight.
          Initial - 9/18/17
          EL - 7 1/8"
          BPEL - 7 3/4"
          BEG - 5 1/4"
          MEG - 5 1/4"
          HEG - 4 3/4"

Goal
          EL - 9"
          BPEL - 9.5"
          BEG - 6"
          MEG - 6"
          HEG - 6"