Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your best girth exercise?

Hi guys,

Done with my JP90, which turned more into a JP150, but kept increasing the intensity and quantity. I am happy with my progress on length, adding an inch. I am pushing 8" BPEL at this time.

The problem is girth. I started with 5.5". I know that is a goal for many, but I am 6-3 and 235 lbs. and to be proportional to my body size, I would like to add 0.5 to 0.75 inches. During edging sessions, when I measure it looks like I am around the 5.6" area, but my dick has gotten more veiny and it might be that. When I am normally erect not during a PE session, I am still at the 5.5" area, no I cannot confidently claim any gains.

I guess I want to know the science behind everything, so what is the goal in girth gains? To increase the Corpus Spongiosum, Corpora Cavernosa, or both? How does jelqing work to expand them?

When I try a horse squeeze, it looks like my girth expands, but don't know enough about the squeeze to incorporate it into my routine yet. I was wondering what all worked best for you guys. I am still unsure of the safety of clamping. I don't want to end up with a girthy, dead dick.

Any help would be appreciated.

WG

I gained 1/2 inch in girth, it took me a year. I just did jelqs and 20 minute Bathmate sessions.

Comment

Maybe I am being a little impatient? It was nice to see the length come so quickly, but I would have like to see girth take a small bump as well.

I know Big Al suggests an occasional "shock" to the system, similar in concept to what dieters might do when they hit a stubborn weight plateau. Change up the routine and have a day every so often where you take it to the limit. Such as 1500-2000 jelqs when you normally have 200. Of course, it needs to be followed by several days of rest.

If you think about JP90 as more conditioning for the real exercises, and you move to clamping or other advanced techniques, that seems to be similar to shocking the system to spur growth.

I am just fishing for what could be a good routine to switch to. Maybe I should continue to use jelqing as the cornerstone tho.

Comment

My personal favorite was the jelq device. Not sure how much I gained exactly but I was crazy thick.....LOVE it!!
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

It took me until months 5-6 for me to make any gains at all. As it happens it was in girth and I would attribute it to doing ulis and maintaining an erection for ten minutes or so post work out to avoid turtling..
          Starting stats (12/10/2011)
          NBPEL x EG - 6.25in x 5.8

Don't tell me what I can't do

Comment

I use a vacutech pump, pumping is probably if done corretly the safest and most effective girth excersize

Comment

Manual jelqing and pumping. I also have a jelq device but the bulk of gains are from pumping.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Manual jelqing and edging did it for me.

Comment

hourglass

Comment

Just keep jelqing.. when you get to month six, and you see miniscule gains for girth, then worry about pumps and devices.. I gained all my girth manually. Still am gaining, add a couple uli's horse squeeze to random days, I am getting worried that I am growing another arm now : / ha, but really, keep doing manual stuff, I know people are recommending pumps and all.. but I think you should get some more time under your belt with PE. Really look at going, went from 5 to 7 and all manual as he said. Don't see why you should have a problem.
                    ( I have never recorded my progress, but I have never forgotten where I started. )
                    Before ever starting PE 2010: BPEL:6", EG:4.3"-4.4"
                    As of 6/14/13: NBPEL:6.9", BPEL:7.3", MEG:4.9" BEG:5.3"
                    Goal: NBPEL:7.5", MEG:5.5", BEG: 5.5"+

Comment

For me it has been clamping.
                      I didn't see any gains with other exercises, and even with clamping, none for a year. Stuck with it though and have gained slightly over 0.75" in girth.
                      started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
                      6/10/11
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
                      FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
                      24/10/11
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
                      31/3/12
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
                      3/5/12
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
                      13/2/13
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
                      15/5/14
                      NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

i have been PEing for 15days now, alreaddy now i can see a difference in my flacid penis.. Before it was kinda small, now it hangs like it just had been erect, i am very happy about seeing this and cannot wait to meassure in about 15-18days in erect state to see, if i have made any gains

I stretch for about 30min
                        and jelq for 15min
                        and some erect pushdowns

After just reading the article about ejaculating, i have decided to hold back on masturbating to increase my chances of better gains!

Comment

Thanks guys for the responses so far. Seems like jelqing worked for most of you over the long term. I just have to keep working it.

Flaccid hang is getting insane. I am a grower type, but I find it showing a lot more. It measures right at the 6" mark when it decides to show. It's very proportional now to my body size. Loving it!

JELQING MACHINES.

I was wondering how this would be superior to manual jelq, where the OK grip to completely encircle the shaft? It looks like the rollers would run along the sides, or top and bottom, but not both.

Which leads to my next question. The shape of my penis when erect is not perfectly round, but more wide from side to side. Is there a way to jelq to build up the top and bottom regions to make it more circular?

Comment

A flaccid over 4" is considered a shower by most people, so I guess you have definitely become a shower if you can hit 6"

My penis is also wider than it is deep, you should do some UJs to target the CS and add depth

EDIT: Ultimate Jelqs (UJ) and Ultimate V's (UV)
                            My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrock View Post
                              i have been PEing for 15days now, alreaddy now i can see a difference in my flacid penis.. Before it was kinda small, now it hangs like it just had been erect, i am very happy about seeing this and cannot wait to meassure in about 15-18days in erect state to see, if i have made any gains

I stretch for about 30min
                              and jelq for 15min
                              and some erect pushdowns

After just reading the article about ejaculating, i have decided to hold back on masturbating to increase my chances of better gains!
                              If you have been doing PE for only 15 days you should do a beginner routine like JP90 or PESG instead of making up your own routines, conditioning is key at this stage of your PE journey
                              My progress log

Comment

Working...
                              X