Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Enhancement Pills Experience

Hi you all,

I wanted to hear what you're thinking is the best Male Enhancement Product on the market.

Currently I'am using a product that all shops are selling in Germany.
    The product is called Herbal Men Plus and it's working great!
    I chose Herbal Men Plus because they are cheaper then the others, one 10 pack of Herbal Men Plus costs €30,44.

anybody else who have experience with Herbal Men Plus or a other Penis Enhancement Pill ?

Hope to hear something from you soon !
    Steve23
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Steve23; 04-17-2012, 08:29 AM. Reason: link removed

They are all a waste of money, don't bother
    My progress log

Comment

I initially started off taking Vimax and it didn't do anything atall. I seriously wouldn't touch anything like that ever again. As Padawan said, they are all a waste of money.
      Don't give up!
      My Progress Log

Make money while you PE!

Comment

yup. There all a scam.
        On a break from the forum
        imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
        Pelvic Floor Balance
        Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

A good PE regimen, healthy diet and lifestyle--that's all you need for male enhancement. Leave the pills to people with too much money and not enough sense.
          Wood is good!

Comment

Here's what I know about pills...some do work, but the minute you stop taking the pills your dick will shrink back to it's original size. Unless you want to buy expensive pills for the rest of your life, do manual or mechanical PE.
            EL: 5 3/4", EG: 4 7/8" | 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Dance Sucka View Post
              Here's what I know about pills...some do work, but the minute you stop taking the pills your dick will shrink back to it's original size. Unless you want to buy expensive pills for the rest of your life, do manual or mechanical PE.
              If by "work" you mean increase circulation which results in a larger flaccid size, then yeah sure, but that is the size your penis should be and would be if you were healthy and active anyway

But this can be achieved with different methods that are much cheaper, or you could do some exercise which would be free
              My progress log

Comment

Just take a good multi vitamin. There are other supplements out there like Ginseng, Ginkgo, Tribulus, and Saw Palmetto that are also good for increasing blood flow, prostate and urinary health, and natural test boosters. They aren't necessary, but they are all collectively cheaper than overpriced BS "enhancement pills" out there. Be healthy and you're set.
                Who's Da MAN?! I'm Da MAN!!!

Comment

Try vigrx plus! it worked great for me I saw an increase in size. I've stoped taking them but so far I haven't lost anything!

Comment

Originally posted by Magicalwhore View Post
                    Try vigrx plus! it worked great for me I saw an increase in size. I've stoped taking them but so far I haven't lost anything!
                    For his take on Vigrx plus and the subsequent rebuttals by most people on the forum check out this thread (https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...t-pills-3.html)
                    My progress log

Comment

Penis pills can improve your circulation in the same way that certain supplements can, this resulting in your erections being at their maximum hardness and possibly improving your flaccid hang IF AND ONLY IF you live an unhealthy lifestyle and don't obtain proper nutrients through your regular diet. However, there is absolutely no way for a pill or a supplement or a nutrient or anything other than PE to increase the actual maximum size of your penis.
                      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Originally posted by ben112 View Post
                        Hi you all,

I wanted to hear what you're thinking is the best Male Enhancement Product on the market.

Currently I'am using a product that all shops are selling in Germany.
                        The product is called Herbal Men Plus and it's working great!
                        I chose Herbal Men Plus because they are cheaper then the others, one 10 pack of Herbal Men Plus costs €30,44.

anybody else who have experience with Herbal Men Plus or a other Penis Enhancement Pill ?

Hope to hear something from you soon !
                        in first post you are writing all this , dont mind bro.
                        but there are lot of things here to learn in this forum.
                        Date-BPEL-EG(mm)
                        1/12-154/116
                        4/13-167/116
                        9/13-170/118
                        Goal-174/120
                        ejaculate is liquid form of emotion!

Comment

Working...
                        X