stretching to hard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stretching to hard

if i stretch my penis to hard will it have the reverse effect and not grow because ive been stretching for a year now and aint really seen any gains?

Yes, overtraining will lead to injury, not growth
    PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

Just stretching it?
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Did you ever consider doing a routine for enlargement or do you just want to wing it. It just doesn't seem like winging it is working does it?
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by BTBrian View Post
          Yes, overtraining will lead to injury, not growth
          overtraining as in not having any rest days or overtraining as in pulling too hard and jelqing to hard?

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            Did you ever consider doing a routine for enlargement or do you just want to wing it. It just doesn't seem like winging it is working does it?
            are you saying im trying to rush things?

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
              Just stretching it?
              no jelqing aswell

Comment

Originally posted by DGWANTSBIGGERD View Post
                are you saying im trying to rush things?

He's trying to say why don't you start a routine like many other people do so we can help you out if you have problems during it and help you after 3 months when you want to add other more advance exericses in it later, like the Jp90 routine.

Just saying im stretching hard doesn't mean much, we don't know your routine and off days and reps and sets or types of stretches, but yes stretching hard till it hurts is bad.

Comment

Yes what Steve just said. He's a good guy don't you think?
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
                    He's trying to say why don't you start a routine like many other people do so we can help you out if you have problems during it and help you after 3 months when you want to add other more advance exericses in it later, like the Jp90 routine.

Just saying im stretching hard doesn't mean much, we don't know your routine and off days and reps and sets or types of stretches, but yes stretching hard till it hurts is bad.
                    5 days on(monday to friday) 2 off(saturday to sunday)some weekends i have a drink and do a bit of cocain

well i do a 10 min warm up with rice sock
                    10 min stretch in all directions
                    10 min v stretches
                    10 min dry jelq
                    10 min wet jelq
                    then shower for warm down

ive been doing this for a year and hardly seen any results in lenth but some in girth.
                    i think i might be pulling to hard that is why i aint seeing any lenth gains.
                    Have you got some advance excersises i can try.

Also people say dont stretch to hard but when u put on a penis extender it pulls well hard i just done get it.....

Comment

Extenders have tension that is adjustable.
                      Top of the page under exercises show all of them.

Comment

I thin 5 in a row is too much without rest. Just my personal view.

If you suspect excessive stretch force, you might be right. Ease up.

I'll tell you what I tell every poster who seems to be over-training: Force yourself to follow one of the lighter beginner routines. CUSP said it himself; you've gotta have a specific plan.

My advice? Go the beginner sticky thread. Pick a light routine, like the Remek routine. That's my top pick. Do it 3-4 days per week. If it helps, think about coaxing gains, not forcing gains.

It's good that you're motivated; just direct that motivation in a positive direction.

And if you drink or do drugs constantly or excessively (you didn't say how much, so I don't know) expect lower erection quality. I'm not judging your choices, just stating the fact that higher measurements will come with stronger erections.

Hope this helps. I'll help further if I can.
                        I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                        Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by ThirdArm View Post
                          I thin 5 in a row is too much without rest. Just my personal view.

If you suspect excessive stretch force, you might be right. Ease up.

I'll tell you what I tell every poster who seems to be over-training: Force yourself to follow one of the lighter beginner routines. CUSP said it himself; you've gotta have a specific plan.

My advice? Go the beginner sticky thread. Pick a light routine, like the Remek routine. That's my top pick. Do it 3-4 days per week. If it helps, think about coaxing gains, not forcing gains.

It's good that you're motivated; just direct that motivation in a positive direction.

And if you drink or do drugs constantly or excessively (you didn't say how much, so I don't know) expect lower erection quality. I'm not judging your choices, just stating the fact that higher measurements will come with stronger erections.

Hope this helps. I'll help further if I can.
                          thanks for your input thirdarm. couldnt find that remek routine tho have you got a link for it?

Comment

prolonged use of cocaine can cause ED. Dont worry, not critisizing you. When I was younger I did not experiment with drugs, with me it was more like hardcore research, lol. I would say that if you have been doing this routine steadily maybe you should think about adding or changing something about it. If you dont gain with a routine after a year, you need to look and evaluate.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Your First Penis Enlargement Workout Routine This is the one, check it out!
                              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                              X